Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB

Quick question - I am testing it out on a WIP preset based on Somber Lut. If I get it to work well with it can I include it with the preset with all proper credit? I liked the base preset you gave and it looks nice by the way!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Confidence-Man;

You're welcome.

I updated the mesh to have similar incremental intensity from Horizon to Middle as the Top to Middle section had in my first release, both will be available for easy acces on my ELE thread soon.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Amazing work! Thank you for sharing :) This actually should compliment my current config nicely. :)

Now we just need Gionight and Unreal to share. :p

CM, how does your plugin and ENB fair with the DLC and other mods like Falskaar that add new worldspaces (obviously DLC add some new weathers)? I assume it doesn't have problems like CoT because you are not actually edited regions and such. I am thinking of using your mod and ENB for my next playthrough so I just want to get compatibility straight.
High Definition Ivy - 2K
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz|16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1300|EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

great work cm keeping the gpu busy was never that satisfying

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joshezzell wrote:CM, how does your plugin and ENB fair with the DLC and other mods like Falskaar that add new worldspaces (obviously DLC add some new weathers)? I assume it doesn't have problems like CoT because you are not actually edited regions and such. I am thinking of using your mod and ENB for my next playthrough so I just want to get compatibility straight.
I assume it will work with the DLC (I don't have any) or other new locations but the preset will probably look pretty bad with stock weathers. I do edit the region weather lists to add in cloudless days and a rainless overcast weather (I fiddled with the occurrence percentages as well.) I'd like to add more variation in the future - several levels of fog or weathers that are unique to certain areas like Markarth.

Confidence-Man wrote:I assume it will work with the DLC (I don't have any) or other new locations but the preset will probably look pretty bad with stock weathers. I do edit the region weather lists to add in cloudless days and a rainless overcast weather (I fiddled with the occurrence percentages as well.) I'd like to add more variation in the future - several levels of fog or weathers that are unique to certain areas like Markarth.
Ah well, looks like I might have to make some compatibility patches then. I really am hoping that worldspaces like Falskaar using stock vanilla weathers will use your edited ones. As you can tell, I know nothing about Skyrim's weather system.

The ENB is lovely though. I plan on keeping it for a while.

High Definition Ivy - 2K
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz|16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1300|EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If it uses regular weathers it should use mine (I think), you just wouldn't get the additional ones I've added. I know when I use Skywind my weathers still work when I force them in console so I assume it would work the same.

And what is it with the expansions being $20 each still? I should've bought them when they were on sale over the holiday.

:o damn i had to go to nexus to find out you updated it. can't wait to try it out tomorow :D