Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

So I believe my lighting is a little messed up :(

I'm not using any other light mods, no RCRN or CoT. Just this ENB and the light mod you linked in one of your early post. I lied about no light mods, oh, and dynamic shadows and striping fix (alvor's house dynamic) lied again. :oops:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Digitalmonster: that definatly looks wrong.. The lighting mod i linked to does not work with more dynamic shadows mod. But still, outside should be fine.. Does other enb's work on you machine. Are you using a radeon card? If yes, then fake video card needs to be set to true I think, not sure.. I will chech, and leave it on true as default

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

With the new binaries ForceFakeVideocard need to be set to false practically always to prevent other issues.

I guess bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 is set as should be? I know that look and remember that some other people have had the same problem.

@Digital monster

I know it's a no brainer but...make sure you have all these in your skyrimprefs.ini :

bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

Sometimes if you verify the game content or other miscellaneous reasons the game will change your .inis unless you have them set to read only, and it can mess up your lighting.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just realised that I have killed my stars in the sky. I never liked those bright starts, so I turned the star intensity down WAY back. Didn't realise that it also killed the galaxies and other colors in the sky at night.. Next release will have awesome night skies :D and hopefully the window fix that boris just updated

My Skyrim ENB

I'll try all those out, thanks for the info guys

Turns out all of these:

bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

Were set to 0 :oops:

I had just re-installed Skyrim and forgot to change my Pefs.ini lol

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's good news :-)

Benjanini: about my skyrim and prefs files, I can upload them, but they are nothing fancy really. Didn't change much

My Skyrim ENB

Yer Kali your right and after seeing your shots i compared them to mine and there pretty damn similar if not the same so yer i don't need them. :D thanks for uploading the shots.

Im getting another album together but there will be atleast 10 shots, so im not sure what the best way to display them is, id kinda like to put just one link to Imgur and then have an album in the link but there sizes are too small for skyrim shots :D

I went along playing again today and got some great shots, I'll post them periodically from different Skyrim locations and day times.

Btw Kalicola, I wanted to give you some feedback. I have to report that I was getting green screens while using the Nvidia 310.61 Beta drivers, I think that's a general ENB thing with the beta but I thought I'd share in the case someone had problems, I reverted to the WHQL drivers and all was fine again. I've been playing for a few hours with your latest release now and I have to say I'm loving it thus far, but interiors are still too dark, places like Candleheart Hart in Winterhold are really dark on the inside. And last but not least, I tried using RCRN along your ENB and as you predicted it didn't match, made everything extremely dark, however the lighting FX mod you linked makes for some awesome lights through windows etc...I'll post some screens showing it, and it's 100% compatible.

Well, that's that, thanks again for your hard work.