Multipass effect.txt support for SA version

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Multipass effect.txt support for SA version

Yeah, having SA to have multi-pass compatibility would be nice, I mean, c'mon. SA is one of the classics! At least give us something new, even for this one last time, release your work on the new shadows, new blur, and add multi-pass support. And since you hate developing ENB for SA, well, maybe it's time to give it a nice farewell? Release what you've done, and I know it'll greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for your work in SA, Boris, one of the things that kept myself to still play SA.

Я уже давно настраиваю ENB для GTA San Andreas. Опыт уже очень большой и у меня всегда была лишь одна цель. С каждым разом улучшать графику в игре. Всё лучше и лучше)
И щас мои настройки на более новом уровне, но чтоб такой графон получить, приходится подключать несколько d3d9.dll(чтобы все effect.txt работали). Из-за несколько d3d9.dll в игре FPS сильно проседает. А я пытаюсь и сделать оптимизацию и красивый графон. Вопрос! Можно сделать так чтоб один d3d9.dll обрабатывал несколько шейдеров(effect.txt)?

Кстати вот и нароботки(точнее настройки шейдеров DOF, bloom, SSAO, Tonemapping)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Makarus, you don't need multiple effect.txts if you got multipass, that's why we want it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris, if you hate everything belonging to SA so much, what about this:

a generic ENB version which applies absolutely NO effects like bloom, SSAO, whatever but only has the option to load a multipass effect.txt. This version could be loaded via proxy library by ANY generic ENB version in any game, SA, VC, RB rally, Resident Evil, whatever (even GTA IV or such but this isn't important there because they have this support) and you won't have to look into the SA code anymore. Is this possible that simple or not?

EDIT: argh damn doublepost. Sorry.
Last edited by Marty McFly on 19 Feb 2013, 15:57, edited 4 times in total.

MRZ

it won't be so hard on such a great modder like you to do the multipass support , you say that gta sa doesn't allow to make high quality screens , well , XmakarusX had show some of his great Enb screens that he was successful in making gta sa go to another level, yeah some of the pictures in the Enb screenshot thread aren't so good , but that's because their posters are newbies , just look at the old enb makers , people like XmakarusX , nWo51289 , ivars , marty mcfly , A Z I Z , Beenja and those well known people and you well see the new generation of SA , people in GTA IV don't work as hard as
people in GTA SA , they have it totally perfect , at least the sky can be changed from the enb , unlike in SA, we have to think and work hard to get a good result.
you are a legend , nobody denies it , but complete your work and add some minor changes to the enb. at least make the multipass effect , change the water shader , add real car reflections and you know what you can do. but at least make the multipass dream come true.
and if you don't want to make it and you think that SA is a worthless game, visit sites like gtainside and see what is the most active game in modding.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't post anything in this topic, the more i'm asked, the less chances to give result. I'll install game again, but for sure will get mad from it after one start.