Skyrim Climates Of Tamriel - Weather

only graphic related modifications here
  • Author
*sensei*

Skyrim Climates Of Tamriel - Weather

Not 100% sure if this goes in here, but since there is a thread about Texture pack combiner then I will give it a shot!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39799/?

As the title says then this is a patch for the popular Skyrim mod Climates of Tamriel by JJC71 that I know many people here use.

I also know many of you have cursed its inability to merge well with ENB´s. Since once you tweak one weather to perfection, then when you walk around the corner a new horrible one comes up!

Now this issue should be largely fixed! Instead of a load of different, large variation sky colors, there are only a few low variation ones. Hence once you make one look good most other will at least look very decent! (While maintaining the sunrises and sunsets that CoT is loved so very much for! As well as the large diversity)
Also it includes Prod80´s very epic changes to foggy weathers, for great effect with ENB´s, as compared to other fog mods that only alter the ingame distance fog which we all know SSAO kinda mess up to some extent.
We also included a patch for snow by Saerileth. Depending on your snow texture you pick and option so that the image space is altered so snow does not overbloom and blind you in snow regions.

Also I know a few people got my very early beta via. pm too fix most of this, however this is now complete, with everything from sunrise, to sunset on ALL weathers (That needed it) as well as altered image spaces so they (hopefully) blend better with your changes!

Hope you will enjoy it, and that it will help you produce some more epic screenshots for the gallery!