TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@theradikal11 : Wow man! What one of your ENB's is that? That looks absolutely AMAZING. It's got that gorgeous bronze / gold warmth that I melt at the knees for!

@Mindflux : Another browser eagerly awaiting your ENB man. Looks absolutely wonderful.

Amazing shots as always guys, can't believe how fast the thread is moving now :)

EDIT: Just thought I'd edit this for a few more directed comments..

@Jaw-Z : Your work on ENB weather is fantastic. Please keep it up man, really impressive stuff.

@Opeth : Always find myself going back to your ENB man, it's seriously so well tuned. You've done a crazy good job.

@Youngneil : Grim Gem is AMAZING. I loved Winterfell ENB and Grim Gem gives off an even better mood. I legitimately feel like it's meant for playing with Frostfall. The mod and the ENB are so immersive together.

@Confidence Man : Going to try your ENB again this week. Used it once before and loved it, and everytime you post shots I'm pretty blown away. Something so unique about it. Well done.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well my enb hasn't been updated since 102, so I wouldn't try it now.

SMAA doesn't work for some reason. :/
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thought I would do a little test run with the ENB weather ambients, and here are some pics of them :)

ENB Off

ENB On

ENB Off, this is a test fog weather and so far so good ;)

ENB On

ENB Off

ENB On

ENB Off

ENB On

For those yet to try out the new ambient coloring mod. The sunlights coloring have been increased in brightness (By using higher RGB values) so the DirectLightingIntensity will propably be to high if you use values where you didn't have ENB Weather installed.

ENB Off, ENB Weather on

ENB Off, ENB Weather off

ENB On, ENB Weather on

ENB On, ENB Weather off

*sensei*

A couple of people asked for the config I was using... so here it is.

Some more screen using the config in the download... which is quite dark, bloomy and colourful... there are some areas I don't like, but it seems impossible to make it right absolutely everywhere, at each time of day... so you have to call it quits at some point.

I hope those that try it like it :)

Hi everyone, everything ok here?

@DogStar
Thanks for sharing, ill give a shot later.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Dogstar
Nice i guess this is officially now the first ENB that uses Trillvilles amazing processing chain but with a different Look and Feel on the chroma layer :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote:@Dogstar
Nice i guess this is officially now the first ENB that uses Trillvilles amazing processing chain but with a different Look and Feel on the chroma layer :)

This is based off Matso's last enb, rather than trillvilles... I think I used his 'Atmospheric' variant as a starting point.

Whether its any better is debatable however.

*master*

@Prpnnightmare: Enb Hollywood Powercolor my friend :)

Hollywood:

*master*

Ah, I've been waiting for this.

Thanks, DogStar!

DogStar wrote:A couple of people asked for the config I was using... so here it is.

Some more screen using the config in the download... which is quite dark, bloomy and colourful... there are some areas I don't like, but it seems impossible to make it right absolutely everywhere, at each time of day... so you have to call it quits at some point.

*master*

@Opethfeldt
Your latest ENB is insanely awesome. I really like the consistency you've achieved between weather types--something I always struggle with. Very nice work!

@Dogstar
I'll have to give your configuration a spin. Your latest screens are all very good.

@Confidence-Man
When do you think you'll release a .114 configuration? All of your latest screens are top-notch and the clear weather lighting I've seen so far looks just about perfect :)

Here are some screens I did using a modified version of my 2.5 (deliberately made to blow out the sky and highlights). I thought they were kind of neat.

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM