TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

@dpeasant: Very very nice!

Started to work on some new cloud textures to go with my weather .esp once I release it. Here are some first shots. There still is a bit of fixing needed on the alpha maps, but I'm quite pleased with the result.

More (and hopefully better) shots to come soon, I've been working on a lot of other stuff apart from clouds.

*master*

Very nice shots all. Can't wait to give DPeasant's a shot and those clouds looks very cool TAZ.

Didn't get to do much today and just started playing around with ENBEffect for color tweaking with my current settings (have it as close as possible to same lighting so don't lose/gain too much brightness/darkness but not perfect yet). I'd probably tone down a few things (too red at this point but just a quick test and can tweak curves easily enough) but like the overall look. Haven't tested it out anywhere else though and know the red will be bit much on snow in particular so will need to head there and adjust from there.

*master*

@dpeasant
Looks great!

@TAZ
I like the sort of painterly aspect you've got going with those clouds. It livens the sky up so much compared to Bethesda rather drab cloud textures.

Currently working on a large ruin that doubles as a giant maze. Hopefully it will be about as big as the tundra in terms of area. All mod work except for first screen.

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A few of mine :

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

@confidenceman: Breathtaking play of light and shadow. I love the smooth bright light you create there!

@Oyama: Wow, just wow! One could directly take these for a high quality fantasy art book.

*master*

@Oyama
Really like the atronach shots, especially the ice one (too bad his normal is kinda low res). Vibrant ENB is definitely one of my favorite configurations, it's like I'm playing Skyrim with professional color-grading. The Riften shots are also very nice...I am seriously tempted to re-download those HD skyrim textures, though I always found them a bit out of line with Bethesda's original art direction.

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey Trill,
thanx ! I'm fan of yours as well !
And true about these Riften textures... but they really are beautiful, except for kind of a "2D" exagerated look...
Waiting for Osmodius to have Riften parallaxed... think the Flagon might look incredible then.
Yep, I love Atronachs, don't ask why.... :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Oyama, congratulations on Vibrant ENB and its success on the Nexus. Absolutely amazing ENB man.

An update from my custom ENB. A few new screens :)

*master*

A few more pics from my ENB preset.

This is using Climates of Tamriel
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17802