TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Kail wrote:This one is great. Reminds me Gothic II alot, with improved gfx. :P I wished to see GII remake on Skyrim engine.
Yeah, but i think Gothic 2 will look better on CryEngine 3.

DAHTE1 wrote:
Kail wrote:This one is great. Reminds me Gothic II alot, with improved gfx. :P I wished to see GII remake on Skyrim engine.
Yeah, but i think Gothic 2 will look better on CryEngine 3.
CryEngine 3 don't support so huge spaces and not optimized for RPGs (npcs advanced scheduling, lot of npcs in one place (cities), combat system, skills, dialogue windows, facegen, tons of vanilla animations, models ready to use, etc.). All this exists already in Skyrim and will require tons of efforts to reprogram CryEngine 3. And Skyrim with mods looks equal to some of best nature maps for Crysis, with not so great shadows of course. We don't have godrays and motion blur for Skyrim yet, but it will appear soon I bet with ENB or other mods.

*sensei*

Boris>>>
I am no one to tell you what to do with your own child (ENB), but I can leave feedback about my experience with 0.102v, I will be honest, first I turned on game with the latest ENB version I saw brownish tone everywhere, than I found out it was default "POSTPROCESS 3" , even when I switched to "POSTPROCESS 2" and correct it a little I was not able to get colors and lighting to look as rich as in 0.99v no matter how I tried. Then I tried SSAO and IL, I barely noticed IL effect but I noticed very pronounced SSAO noise on a foliage and grass. If only new version could have as clean with reach lighting and colors picture as in 0.99v, it will be perfect . I don't know but somehow 0.99v even performs faster and smother at the same ENB settings. My specs i7 920 4.0Ghz, two Evga GTX 570 SC (850/1700/2000), DDR3 6Gb
Thank you for your attention to community Boris and Big Thanks for your work which completely transformed so much games for us.

dpeasant>>>
Thank you my friend , maybe someone don't know you by nickname in Skyrim topic but you must know guys, Dpeasant one of the Best GTA4 modders and when he will have time for Skyrim , it will be harder for others to Wow peps with their presets and pics .

*master*

@ evensen007:
its almost done, everything works except distance water lod and waterfalls at night, still radiactive.

@Techuser:
i use a texture pack for those walls, dont remember the name, and roots with that smoke mm..just looked great at that angle :D

screenshot madness!

Last edited by Opethfeldt on 11 Jan 2012, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

MaxTheUniqueGamer wrote:
dpeasant wrote:Image

This is fucking awesome !!!
Dpeasant where can I find your config?

Opethfeldt wrote:@ evensen007:
its almost done, everything works except distance water lod and waterfalls at night, still radiactive.

@Techuser:
i use a texture pack for those walls, dont remember the name, and roots with that smoke mm..just looked great at that angle :D

screenshot madness!
Re-Defined Dungeons?

Your screenshots look amazing man, can't wait for your new config.
Also, can you be sure to check the settings out with SSAO disabled?
Lightning tends to look a whole lot different with it disabled.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Борис! Извините что в очередной раз не по темке, но очень хочется поюзать енб версии скайрима на Нью вегасе, проблема в том что все версии использующие шейдеры поспроцесса либо SSAO тупо выкидывает из игры при запуске, но двигло то у игр вроде одинаковое не?? Возможно ли придумать чтонибудь на этот щет??

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A small test, click to see it =)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Really nice stuff Unreal! Nothing fake about a video, you can't easily doctor one of those. Thanks for the honest hard work with your settings. :)

So Gionight put his Settings up on SkyrimNexus??

But after reading through this thread, it seems like he didn't realise his config? I'm confused... is it really his config?? I used that config yesterday because I was so excited, but didn't read this thread today and it sure looks damn good so I believed it!

Why would you not say on here that you upload your config Gionight? Or have you been talking about 0.99 config the last few pages?
Last edited by ColonialRaptor on 11 Jan 2012, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.