TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

joey4track
Hey thanks, nice to hear. Yeah, I pretty much always go for dark, muted skies, I too like the ominous feeling they give. Thinking about it now, maybe I should for once try cloudless blue sky, just to check how it looks... Regarding bloom, I'm actually currently using the one from SkyRealism (if you're reading this, Mr. Tichenor, many thanks). It's easier to configure for us HLSL-wise handicapped and gives nice results. If you do decide to check it out, beware of the posterized look it fairly easily gives when using high curve and/or many layers. The color of the bloom is pretty easy to manipulate, but it often just gives the image an unwelcome tint, so I don't do it anymore - of course it depends on the other settings...

EvoFq3o0
Nice to see you around, cool cinematic shots as always.

Unreal
Pretty fucking amazing, can't say anything else, especially the tent shot. It's crazy knowing some of the places, yet they look completely different. As always, looking forward to seeing more.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

specular test

*master*

mindflux wrote:Some impressions with vurt's latest flora update:
OOOOh. I'm gonna go check that out :)
joey4track wrote:Cool shots mindflux. Your setup is so unique and I have to say that your skies are crazy. Unlike in any other setup they always give me an ominous feeling, hard to explain but it's cool and unique. .
If\when Oyama posts his ENB, be sure to cehck out his sky textures. He's tweaked them to go along with his ENB... which is just so full of atmosphere.

Video of Landscape using tweaked SkyRealism ENB and about 100 mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNKvto_Q48

Watch in 1080p if you can.

playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all

Thanks for making my game beautiful! You ENB creators and tweakers make this game look amazing.

Some pics

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux
Amazing shots, you wizard ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

K ENB - Compliments of Oyama!
These are some quick shots taken as I excitedly installed, and began getting familiar with this amazing ENB.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thank you ! the Whiterun one is quite breathtaking !
Nice galaxy shot BTW.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
Thank you, sir - as you know, in one location and one TOD :D

Gionight, you man set a new standard once again, unmatchable quality and CG level of graphics right there, no one even comes close to your level and I am visiting nexus on a daily basis .
Don't stop there Gio and keep raising the bar as you always do.