*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

sweet alduin shot

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

rashbeep
Delicious DoF on that first shot.
Deep shadows, me likes.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Continuing to work on mine. It's not quite as realistic (or even as fanciful) as some of the others here, but I think I'm starting to achieve a certain charm that I like.

*sensei*

Thank you, sniperdoc, and welcome! I would call that an upskirt shot but I guess she isn't technically wearing one...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Haha Gio, you're too kind! Good to see you here again, look forward to more of your splendid imagery.

Oyama, truly magical stuff there...

Hi guys! I´ve been browsing this thread to get my daily "wow!", and finally descided to create an account and share some of my own pics. Thank you guys for inspiration!

:-)

nice ones majk360.
i especially like the troll one and the last one (the snowy forest).

Question to the savy guys -
i want to import some effects from one ENB to another.
some ENBs have a lovely glow effect around extra bright surfaces and light sources. the effect causes color to bleed to it's surrounding, overlapping objects that are even closer to the camera that the bright object. this kind of bloom is rare in ENBs but i wonder - in what file is this effect written?
i tried simply copying over enbeffect.fx and enbbloom.fx but nothing. all i got was an added glare from bright objects onto the "lens", which isnt what i am looking for.
i thought maybe it's one of the sweetFX files that some ENBs have, but which one, if at all?

and same question regarding SSAO. in the later ENBs (mostly after v119) the SSAO is different. it's no longer creating dark areas where two objects come close to each other. it just darkens the edges of planes that touch other planes.

@Oyama - damn you, sir. you have quit an eye for this stuff. your composition, colors and good choices of FOV truly do justice to your ENB.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some seriously good screenshots here lately. I feel almost imbarest to post my own :)

I'm loving those new diverse pinetrees from vurts!

Here's some screens from my upcoming Beta, it has changed alot I might ad, and for the better hopefully.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dinkledorf
I got hit by a stomach flu so it's been slow going today. But thanks, just experimenting really to find the best possible settings that would get along fine with the weather changes I'm making/planning to make to prevent unnecessary backtracking and losing my temper. Speaking of which, I guess I should really pick weather modding again, to be honest I've been somewhat trying to avoid it - I'm sure you well know why :D

Oyama
Now you're flattering me, old wizard :lol: But damn it, how did you make the sky look so great? It always looks impossibly good!

Gorgeous work, everyone!

Bit more progress; having a lot of fun learning how this all works! Dawn has a very warm, charming feel to it.