TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

So, what's the deal with the errors when trying to post external images? Is there a limit on the number of images? Or resolution? This seems to have only started yesterday...

Opeth,

I tried your new Enb and for some reason my screen goes bleached white and scorching bright and it gets all crazy. Have I gone and done something wrong? All I did was delete your old files and copy in the new ones. :?

*master*

evensen007,

Are you using crossfire? I made the config with crossfire disabled because it happens what you describe, CF disable adaptation levels and make the game very bright compared to a single card. The first config i posted had this problem but i didnt know :x, so for other people the image was very flat, no contrast.

Or, could be this:

"bFloatPointRenderTarget=1" in skyrimprefs.ini

Make sure the value is in 1

Now i will try to make a crossfire compatible version.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight wrote:
ColonialRaptor wrote:I think Gionights and Confidence's could use a little desaturation.

Could someone who's good with ENB please tell me if there is a setting in enbseries.ini that will give me a blanket saturation change by reducing one of the numbers? I've tried tweaking the files myself but I always end up making things worse than better, I'm horrible at it! Lol.
Try this preset it's almost the same version which I am using while taking my screenshots 0.99v . This pack includs FXAA to balance colors and make nights darker, it's enabled by default you should use it only at night time, turn on and off by "Pause" key.
For best image quality you should turn on IL in enbseries,ini this line at the bottom "ILAmount=0.0" change it to look like this "ILAmount=0.6" it's only for a day time use because IL effect start glowing at night. To decrease saturation open "enbeffect.fx" find this line "float EColorSaturationV2=1.6;" 44-line in //v2 section and adjust it.
Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?owaz9lueh4qmmsa

Hi Gionight

I'm recovering from a harddrive crash. Could you please re-upload this file? It was my all time favorite and the one I was using before the crash. Really would appreciate it.

thanks man

*sensei*

Hello far327 , here is my 0.99v preset , (I slightly changed my settings in my current sett) but nevertheless this one in the link was used in all my old screenshots.
This is my main preset it's almost the same version which I am using while taking my screenshots 0.99v . This pack includes FXAA to balance colors and make nights darker, it's enabled by default you should use it only at night time, turn on and off by "Pause" key, also includes SkyBoost r3 with weather trainer from Alexander Blade you can change weather by "Page Up" "Page Down" keys.
For best image quality you should turn on IL in enbseries,ini this line at the bottom --> "ILAmount=0.0" change it to look like this --> "ILAmount=0.6" it's only for a day time use because IL effect start glowing at night. If someone want to decrease global saturation open "enbeffect.fx" find this line "float EColorSaturationV2=1.6;" 44-line in //v2 section and adjust it. You can also adjust "FXAA injector" for night times for your liking, make it darker/brighter and so on.
I also added my Skyrim performance ini's without "uGrids and shadows" adjustments, you only need to write your own monitor resolution in "SkyrimPrefs.ini" and thats it.
Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjr7407vr22i9wr
Very Important!!! for Best image quality users with Nvidia cards should turn on 16X Anisotropic Filtering through Control Panel and if you have some powerful cards in SLI turn on SGSSAAx2 with NvidiaInspector , ingame AA needs to be MultiSample=2.

INSTALLATION: Just put all this files(except Skyrim ini's) into your main game directory with Skyrim.exe .
Skyrim ini's copy/past with replacement in this directory C: User/UserName/ My Documents/My Games/Skyrim.

Some pics while I am here.
Warning!!! Install only ENB and FXAA files, if you are using 1.0.4 beta patch

confidence-man how did you get rid of the glowing water ? Its really annoying hehe

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

confidence-man how did you get rid of the glowing water ? Its really annoying hehe
It's affected by the fire setting. Lower it to lessen the glowing foam.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Warfare wrote:
It's affected by the fire setting. Lower it to lessen the glowing foam.
That only affects certain textures, it doesn't do anything with the bright/glowing water, smoke, mist, or first-person models at night. For that I'm using adjustments to tonemapping and contrast in enbeffect.fx using separate settings for night so the days don't get screwed up. It's still hard to balance, fixing that stuff makes other stuff like firepits and sprites really dull so there's probably a middle ground somewhere that I haven't found yet.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.