TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

--JawZ-- thanks for advice but it's already desaturated to max :)
Having some issues with volumetric fog

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:@ Far327

Your welcome :), if you want to find any hidden commands try looking in the editor .ini files located in the Skyrim folder along side TESV.exe. There are a couple of commands that are not shown in the Skyrimprefs.ini file there.

It's easy to see what they do with the GUI, just use the rotating "orb" and rotate it to quickly increase and decrease the value. It goes fast as hell to make adjustments and fine tune them than with ENB pre-GUI versions :D

@ saltr

A bit less desaturation values to the direct lighting and it would really look great, to me that is ;)

If only Bethesda had gone with the Cryengine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgw9DlIK8DY

Hmm, "hidden" settings aye? Never thought to look for those. And yeah, it's so irritating to see Oblivion in cryengine! Makes me want to cry. Someone should port it and serve it to the underground. Bet it would take forever though!

Actually, I guess that isn't really Oblivion. Looks like it sorta, but the music is from Oblivion. I remember that old vid of the Imperial city in cryengine, but the quality of the vid is only 360p. I wonder if there is a free dev kit like creation kit for Cryengine?
Last edited by far327 on 16 Feb 2013, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Saltr

No I meant remove some of the Desaturation and it would look even better, by my taste ;) But it has a good unique look to it even know.

@ Far327

Almost every command is inside those files, not all of them work in the skyrimprefs as they are tied to the Creation Kit alone. Just look Morroblivion and Skyblivion or whatever the conversions mods are named, it would take alot longer porting it to a whole new engine type.

Yes it does have a SDK tool which is similar to Creation Kit but alot more powerful ;) I have used the SDK for Cryengine 2 and just had a look in the Cryengine 3. Which also let's you mod Xbox 360 and PS 3 versions aswell.

http://www.crydev.net/dm_eds/download_detail.php?id=4

http://www.crytek.com/cryengine/cryengine3/overview

And a couple of other CryEngine 3 Skyrim type landscape videos

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/20 ... yengine-3/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

pshhh... thanks :roll: I can't even play Skyrim now because those videos just put it to SHAME!!! lol! :lol:

Seriously! Bethesda better reconsider their game engine next time around. They are gonna fall way behind if they don't look into new technology. I mean a DX9 engine just isn't gonna work anymore. Thank god we have Boris to fill the gap, aye? ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have had that feeling ever since Crysengine 2/Crysis 1 came out :P

Bethesda have made some minor updates to the same engine they used for Oblivion, which was already funky as best. Just look at the lighting for example :roll: They already are way behind in my books compared to other games, maybe not in a general sense and the "first-look-experience" but there are far better stuff out there for better looking games and smoother gameplays for that matter as well.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- ok, desaturation = 0, some of the shots are with yours ENB Weather Extended

Last edited by saltr on 16 Feb 2013, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

joey4track wrote:Nice shots CaptainJL761. Are you using HD6's enbeffect code? If so, can I ask you what your de-blueify settings are? Your distant mountains look very nice and natural.
If I'm being honest, the settings have changed so much that I can't remember what I started with. I think I used Project Matso as a base. As for the de-blueify settings, I think that was something to do with my enbseries.ini. I'll take a look for you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ saltr

Ah then there is the curve setting along with EWE which have a very high RGB value something like this 230,225, 150 or something like that can't remember anyway it is faint yellow color to the Direct lighting, which causes the intense Directlighting/Sun lights.

For anyone wanting some new vanilla looking hair it can be found here, female hair only through.

Improved Vanilla Hair Variations -Alpha- by ousnius

Hello all!

I have been a lurker for quite a while as well, but now in conjuction with my completely fresh reinstall, I'd like to do things legitimately.

Firstly I want to write my own DOF settings. Could someone point me in the right direction for where to start? I know others have written enbeffect DOFs, but I want to try and build everything myself. I'm not entirely sure where the knowledge resources are, sorry.

here's my initial setup, basically the default enb:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz