TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ Nemesis

Thanks, that is what I'm aiming for so glad you think so of my preset :)

I beleive you could use the fadefog values in SSAO section

FadeFogRangeDay=1.0
FadeFogRangeNight=1.0
FadeFogRangeInteriorDay=1.0
FadeFogRangeInteriorNight=1.0

Go nuts with GUI's "Rotating Orb" and see if it helps anything.

Those first exterior shots you posted looked really good, it had the feel of a evening sun :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jawz
Yes, I guess you mean normals? :D I would imagine they are flipped.

Nemesis
Thanks a lot for your kind words, but to be honest there are already a lot of better presets than what I could ever come up so I decided to concentrate on other things. Those special weathers such as fog are not really all that difficult to get more or less right if you spend some time learning to use the CK. I'm still working on my preset when I have time from my other projects, but I guess it looks nothing like those old shots...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Lauren wrote: Yeah, I really like a lot of what they're doing...I do wish there was like some kind of notification system for when its out lol
Haha, oh I'm pretty sure EVERYONE will be aware. Will likely get mod of the year. Front page of Nexus day one...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Mindflux
Precisely that was the thing I meant, but I thought it had a more "technical" term to it in the NVidia Normal map tool or what its' called.

@ Nemesis
I will start implementing some new effects to the ERL mod so I have better control of the different weathers with my ENB. The alterations will include altered fog values, ENB Weather shadow implementation and tweaks, better visuals during foggy/stormy and snowy weathers.

Hi.
@Nemesis..... I like so much your lights settings...
Please... can you telll me where can i find your presets to test them in my game?
thanks

нехило так выглядит

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So I thought I would test out my ENB Preset over at Solstheim/Dragonborn country. And noticed these bugs/problems;

- The volcanic smoke stop rendering properly and becomes a white texture more or less with ENB Enabled.

- Solstheim relies heavy on fog and has been built around that fog and as a result of that no or very little detail have been added to the landscape. Also the fog dampens by a lot no matter what fog settings you use which is most likely caused by contrast, brightness and gamma type settings being used.

ENB Disabled

ENB Enabled

Will look in the CK for some possible solution for the fog effect to handle ENB use better. Or someone really needs to make a landscape overhaul mod for Dragonborn :roll:

EDIT;

Volcanic smoke solution/fix - It is controlled by the particle setting and if like me your ENB preset is bright and have compensated that brightness with the different settings in the enbseries.ini you have to increase the particle values and then retexture the smoke to be darker. To get it looking like in vanilla screens. That is the one thing I can think of know after I have gone through disabling and adjusting every setting ENBSeries have.
Last edited by --JawZ-- on 27 Feb 2013, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

--JawZ-- wrote:So I thought I would test out my ENB Preset over at Solstheim/Dragonborn country. And noticed these bugs/problems;

- Solstheim relies heavy on fog and has been built around that fog and as a result of that no or very little detail have been added to the landscape. Also the fog dampens by a lot no matter what fog settings you use which is most likely caused by contrast, brightness and gamma type settings being used.

Will look in the CK for some possible solution for the fog effect to handle ENB use better. Or someone really needs to make a landscape overhaul mod for Dragonborn :roll:
DragonBorn Overhaul can be found here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31960

Covers whole dragonborn, Landscape and buildings/architecture! Looks reeeeeeally good!
|-i7 5820K| Corsair SSD 60 GB | | OCZ Vector 4 SSD 256 GB | 2x 1 tb RAID | Nvidia GTX 980 OC 4GB VRAM |Corsair DDR4 16GB 2400mhz | Corsair H90i |OCZ 1000w GOLD | Asus Rampage Extreme V| Thermaltake Level 10 GT Black l

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I do know about all the landscape textures mods (atleast most of the more major overhauls), I was refering to adding meshes like trees, grass and stuff like that. Though I wasn't very clear about that so it was pretty easy to misunderstand me ;)

And I don't like the general look of some of those textures as they are too dark or in some cases way too "noisy" looking.

Example of dark and noisy textures - http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods ... 411487.jpg

Though the mod have added detailed to the textures I don't feel like it is the textures I want to use for my Dragonborn experience.
Last edited by --JawZ-- on 27 Feb 2013, 00:44, edited 3 times in total.

I know this is not done properly, I forgot to disable the menus. But oh well here is some screenshots of the new version of enb and my first config done about 80(ish)% by me.