TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ symphonicjohn
Very nice interiors and good-looking ladies to boot ;) ;)

@ far327
Your evening shots are amazing, really love them :) :)

@ Unreal Warfare
As always, you never disappoint :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I got interior day/night both set, still working on exterior day..... nights are gonna be handled later on. You can tell I'm crazy when it comes to bloom and saturation :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flickr
Twitter

Trying out 0.155 default, just tweaked settings. Nice FPS

*master*

Hey Mindflux - Your Khajiit looks so disappointed. What happened to him? :lol:

By the way - really great shots from you all!

*sensei*

@ZeroKing: Thank's, I add a bit of bloom too, but not as much as you. Usually around 1.00, plus a lot of ambient occulusion. Your shots look great with a very unique look, plus a very nice night shot of Dragonsreach :)

Here's a few more .png pics of interiors at night. Are the loading times too much on everyone else's end, or is it better just to post .jpg's?

r42

SiSaSyco wrote:Hey Mindflux - Your Khajiit looks so disappointed. What happened to him?
Somebody stole his sweetroll, no less I bet :mrgreen:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@EVO - Argg, I keep forgetting to use your config and get those downsampled screenshots. :( sorry man, I'll do my best to do that on Monday morning. Where can I download it?

Hi!

I have been working olots and got alot of process tho it is not apparent the extent with my . testing pic at a random step.

ok. so what it is is that all your beautiful characters i believe do suffer from a badd looking face in some lighting conditions. it isnt something that i like much to have and when ur looking at this pic i posted. yea the lighting conditions is better than the worst .

There is mod from face morph creator tktk that is for fixing this issue:
Face Light

I agree compeletely on this and its good idea but ur getting the side effect.. always illuminated. maybe its best on skyrim unless you are on enb but on enb u want more shadows and still looking good. its my belief.

so as i said earlier i read the tutorial for making normal maps from nuska. its good but .. what do i do, but sculpt a beautiful face and use for hipoly mesh to bake the normalmap with ur super ugly vanilla head mesh. and it results with the monster looking face normals.

so it is a new workflow i must refine. so i made the quad only sculpting tool approximate geometry of the vanilla head. made a replacement lowpoly mesh that prevents baking artifacts u get from using the vanilla mesh. now its straight from bake to game for testing. And so every change i make to sculpting shape i can test in game in under a minute.

so its with high hopes i am continue on the project. u can see to prevent "sad face" lighting i made brow more protuding and now it needs compensation over the forehead or it really looks like the acromegaly.

it is hilarious how ugly the hipoly mesh is. but it fits the vanilla one.

btw about original head mesh, anyoen finish one of those and il want to do this for it also. I mean by original, its not compatible with face texture mods unless designed for this feature as it would be higher poly and superior topography oh. also totaly hard to make cause u gota make not just some but all the morphs for it . and alecu made a program called facemix for generating egm files for ur head but .. its maybe not working right? other way is hex editing to add each vertex manually.
anyway it will take alot of blood to make a good head mod for skyrim. if u are interested read the thread
Headmod

So yeah. i think its going good i make only one nord version. is it working with other races? i will see.. does it look good on other ppls chars with their different morphed parts and facegen settings? probably, i hope.

Current version is 0.4b

Bryn's SPF 42

*master*

Symphonicjohn: The interiors look great, Showing off that lovely character :)
Mindflux: Good to see you, Cracking shot
Far327: haha it's ok mate, I've updated it as I realised my sun was broke forcing me to go extreme on the sunray, god know what that may have looked like for you. Fixed now though :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89412008/EvoFq3 ... .03.13.rar

Anyone feel free to give it a try :) Please note it wasn't configured to work with real lighting or climates of tamriel! But works great with Jawz's weather extended and fixed lighting

As I've had a few mad times with this config, I'm hoping its the one where I fixed night time etc :P

Edit: ooooo almost forgot, there's a effect file in there too, Its not nessecary but try it without first and then with, adds a bit more depth to things, Kinda 3d ish

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EvoFq3o0 wrote: Far327: haha it's ok mate, I've updated it as I realised my sun was broke forcing me to go extreme on the sunray, god know what that may have looked like for you. Fixed now though :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89412008/EvoFq3 ... .03.13.rar

Anyone feel free to give it a try :) Please note it wasn't configured to work with real lighting or climates of tamriel! But works great with Jawz's weather extended and fixed lighting

As I've had a few mad times with this config, I'm hoping its the one where I fixed night time etc :P

Edit: ooooo almost forgot, there's a effect file in there too, Its not nessecary but try it without first and then with, adds a bit more depth to things, Kinda 3d ish
Great! Thanks for uploading. I'll be taking a look ASAP!

*sensei*

Last edited by Rubber-De-Flubber on 10 Mar 2013, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.