TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hi all,

Loving all the pictures and the different styles. Not a fan of DOF in general, as it often blurs to much of the image to show off the color and light tweaking. But some DOF shots are really gorgeous.

Here's my take: CLENB (i think not tweaked, or some minor stuff) with filmgrain from Confidence added.

Tried to take some good shots this time.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux: something like that yes, exept he is only doing interior... I found another guy who has a cool youtube video, showing off alot of dynamic lights from tourches and magelight, and it looks awesome. And he is linking to realistic lighting. Watch the video, and maybe you can figure out how he did it, cause I'm just confused :/

Lots of dynamic shadows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDiXhp5 ... plpp_video

Btw, I've finally begun playing the games and not so much playing around with ENB and stuff. I have installed lots of textures, and then I'm playing with PISE, deadly dragons and wars of skyrim, ad Evo's ENB setting. I can't believe how much better this game has become, it's insane what the community has done, really. Oh and that new DOF is freaking awesome, it ads SO much more immersion to the game.

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

mindflux which dragon texture pack are you using?

*master*

digitalEN4CR

EN4CR_ENB

[W.I.P] EN4CR_ENB Based On "TECHENB v3"

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ColonialRaptor wrote:mindflux which dragon texture pack are you using?
The one included with the official HD textures. Alas, I'm struggling with the VRAM, so I can't use the whole package, even though it is pretty sweet.
kalicola wrote:Mindflux: something like that yes, exept he is only doing interior... I found another guy who has a cool youtube video, showing off alot of dynamic lights from tourches and magelight, and it looks awesome. And he is linking to realistic lighting. Watch the video, and maybe you can figure out how he did it, cause I'm just confused :/
Thanks for the link, interesting stuff. Aren't Realistic Lighting doing something like this? I think the key with his setup is that there is very little ambient light and intense point light sources. Tweaks like that should result in something like in his video, but without further tweaking the game world, it might cause problems with interior lighting.

Gorgeous shots, everyone!

Opethfeldt
Very natural looking config, it is released, or is just work in progress?