TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Kalicola
try symphonicjohn's link, it'll save you alot of tweaking around.

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First off I want to thank all of you guys that cheered me up when I was leaving earlier and didn't respond to before now. Thanks a lot I really appreciated the comments from all of you :)

And also I want to say that there have been some good quality pictures sets since page 1000, really awesome work all around :)

I'm feeling a lot better now so much better that I have even slightly returned to working on my EWE mod or as it is henceforth called ELE/Enhanced Lighting for ENB. It covers every type of lighting in the Skyrim/Creation engine.

Here are some comparison pictures of all the different modules so far.

Whiterun and Falkreath exterior and interior lighting completely covered but not yet finished.
These pictures are taken during mid day with a vanilla ENB preset.

Bannered Mare - Vanilla

Bannered Mare - ELE Imagespace module.

Bannered Mare - ELE Imagespace module + ELE Light Bulb module.

Bannered Mare - ELE Imagespace module + ELE Light Bulb module + ELE Weather module.

Temple of Kynareth - Vanilla

Temple of Kynareth - ELE Imagespace module.

Temple of Kynareth - ELE Imagespace module + ELE Light Bulb module.

Temple of Kynareth - ELE Imagespace module + ELE Light Bulb module + ELE Weather module.

ELE - Imagespace module > Covers interior Imagespaces and Lighting Templates only.

ELE - Light Bulb module > Covers interior and exterior Light Bulbs only.

ELE - Weather module > Covers Weathers and weather Imagespaces only.

I won't be as active as I was before, I don't want to get obsessed again nor do I want to get "burned out" again. So this will take the amount of time it will take to complete.

*sensei*

Welcome back --JawZ-- :) That looks like it's going to be great. Yeah, just take your time with it so you don't get burned out.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@--JawZ--
I know exactly how it feels to burn out though i took myself a longer time off and that was a good decision, especially with work aside it can go really fast.
Your work looks great personally im really interested in the weather part, i never actually tested Scarlet ENB with different weather mods (as i hopefully tried to stay very generic) i really have to make some COT and Realistic Lighting tests sometime :)

I tried to optimize the DOF now as good as possible setting wise and gained some speed also lowered the overall blur a lot it seemed unnatural especially in first person if everything gets blurred and no faces are visible in not so close range anymore focused onto something else.

Imo this subtle DOF is much nicer :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Hey guys looking for a bit of guidance from you regarding an issue I'm currently having.

The issue is that my interior fire sources are providing far to much orange light, and I've tried tweaking multiple settings to not much benefit. Here's where I'm currently at.

Currently running .157, thanks for any help!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Prpnnightmare
First try lowering PointLightingCurveInteriorDay/Night and/or increasing PointLightingDesaturationInteriorDay/Night.

Jawz
Nice to see you back already. I've found out that it's good if you don't set yourself any deadlines but just go with the flow and work on modding whenever you feel like it, otherwise there's always the risk of it becoming too much of a work - not cool.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jawz
nice to see you're back :P
don't know why Imageshack don't resize sometimes...

Flickr Gallery

mindflux wrote:Prpnnightmare
First try lowering PointLightingCurveInteriorDay/Night and/or increasing PointLightingDesaturationInteriorDay/Night.

Jawz
Nice to see you back already. I've found out that it's good if you don't set yourself any deadlines but just go with the flow and work on modding whenever you feel like it, otherwise there's always the risk of it becoming too much of a work - not cool.
Thankyou so much! This is where I'm at now, MUCH happier. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@--JawZ-- - Definitely great that you came back! Still wanna test your EWE of course! ;)

Some amazing screenshots guy's and girls !

Question at Far: where did u get those circlets from on that elven character? They look very nice. I have looked at your website and there was 1 mod I could imagine containing it the 40 retexture mod.. but the file seems to be removed from the nexus.