TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Opethfeldt wrote:
R3volter wrote:Hi guys, im new around and wanted to join the community :) been looking around and there are very awesome shots and configs... keep it up!
Now, got a little problem here, see if someone could get me to the right edit line. I'm using Opethfeldt's enb and i dont know if it its different for anyone but here it is:

Where is the line to edit the colours ? its too colorful

Thanks
UnrealWarfare already said it, Ecolorsaturation acts like a gamma setting too, so it will get even brighter, plus you disabled SSAO. Better lower AmbienLightIntensity too in enbseries.ini.

Thanks for the reply oped, gonna touch those lines see if i get something pretty,
This is what i got ftm

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just wanted to to jump in and clarify something about HD6 coding :P

The reason why it gets brighter when lowering the saturation when using HD6 enbeffect.fx file. Is because he has added a compensation command to help prevent the darkening, that happens when you increase saturation.

CLENB v11-3
float EColorSaturationV2 = 4; // 1.65;
float HCompensateSat = 2; // Compensate for darkening caused by increasing EColorSaturationV2 <------ The compensation command line.

CLENB v11-4
float EColorSaturationV2 = 3.3; // 1.65;
float HCompensateSat = 1.3; // Compensate for darkening caused by increasing EColorSaturationV2 <------ The compensation command line.

And just for the fun of it, my enbeffect settings :P

JENB + RL + SMAA

// Nighttime Saturation, Red, Green, Blue
float3 dnsatn = float3( 1.45, 1.45, 1.45 );
//
// Daytime Saturation, Red, Green, Blue
float3 dnsatd = float3( 1.7, 1.7, 1.7 );

float EColorSaturationV2 = 2.3; // 1.65;
float HCompensateSat = 1.3; // Compensate for darkening caused by increasing EColorSaturationV2

It made the "lighting" of the colors better, alteast from my point of view ;)

*master*

Still trying to tweak my own config and am looking for more advice from all you OG modders out there ...

Indoor scenes--as shown below--are too dark. I want to find a way to bring out more details in the dark/black areas of the screen WITHOUT washing out the entire image.

I've tried tweaking night brightness, contrast, and r2+= in the enbeffect.fx file, and ambient and direct lighting in the .ini file, but nothing has really looked good so far. Anything that lightens up the dark areas also just seems to wash out the image overall .... Maybe I'm setting the above values incorrectly?

Any ideas? Suggestions? All input appreciated!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Try lowering the curve settings of either point, ambient or direct lighting. And leave the intensity alone. Curve is kind off a contrast setting while intensity is brightness.

You could also try increasing the "BlueShiftAmountNight" just adds more blue to the scene and can make shadows less black.

If you haven't already this at 0 you could try lowering this aswell, decreases contrast aswell. Can't go below 0 however.

ColorPowNight

You also got the float EIntensityContrastV2 in the enbeffect.fx file

*master*

Does anyone know how to get SSAO and fog to play nice together? If I want strong AO, I always have to lower the fogcolormultiplier, and if I want a nice horizon, I have to do just the opposite. Is this the kind of compromise you guys make or is there some secret method of balancing the two?

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

Hi guys,

haven't been doing much enb screenshots recently. But modding in the CK has progressed quite a bit. this popped out just now, couldn't resist..

its not online yet, but it should take the moonpaths to a whole new level
cheers, and gonna try out some of the new settings soon

That looks fantastic Muppetpuppet!

-----------------------

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Couple of pics using one of Gionights configs.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

trillville wrote:Does anyone know how to get SSAO and fog to play nice together? If I want strong AO, I always have to lower the fogcolormultiplier, and if I want a nice horizon, I have to do just the opposite. Is this the kind of compromise you guys make or is there some secret method of balancing the two?
My advice: turn off AO and give up on horizons. Of the two, give up on horizons first.

Rhetorically, can you post a pair of screens which demonstrates real benefit of AO? Ive never seen such. I actually spend most of my time tweaking with no IL, no AO, no adaptation, no bloom and no texture pallete. Old school curmugeon lol.

Horizons irritate me. I know I've stumbled across gradient combinations which mitigate the crappy horizons you can get in foggy weather, but I cant remember how I did it...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.