TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Last edited by pastrana on 04 Feb 2014, 15:21, edited 2 times in total.

You are epic screenshot O_O!

Boris is God.

*sensei*

Oyama:
I would be more interesting in seeing a small movie of how you setup your shots actually! That would be really educational for all here!

I think we all know that there are just too many bad meshes, textures and limited lighting etc. to make everywhere look equally epic. But some people here really have the talent for setting up the shots, and it would be immensely epic with some insight for all I would think!

Heck you would not even need to do commentary, or do it at full resolution.

Something to consider perhaps!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

LucidAPs
Thank you ! :)
It's 3 times better in motion, believe me, but I suck @vids, and I never found the perfect tool for it.

Aiyen
Screenarchery ?... Oh god, I'm *really* no one to advice about it.

Just check these true masters of the art :

Midhras

James Snook

Duncan Harris

Nic Clapper

Joanne Harper
Last edited by Oyama on 04 Feb 2014, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Speaking of video. I'm working on a trailer for my "Kalicolas Conjuration - Undead Spells" mod. It contains 5 conjuration spells, one for each mastery. So far I'm working on the Frostbite Spider part of the trailer.

Here's a preview. Watch it before I take it down, or it's getting flagged for the music :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hFRvw_O6Mc

Recorded using my own ENB config of course.

---

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

kalicola
Nice video shots :)

While we where talking i created some new textures for female lips. But i made a mistake and adjusted them for 1k even though the material was in far greater resolution so i would probably have to remake them again for 2k because lets face it upscaling shouldn't be an option for anyone.

Finally started working on Procedural Sun and Mist.
TESV 2014-02-04 01-10-14-26 by Wanako Works, on Flickr
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
Corsair AX750
Windows 7 Professional

Quick question (open to all) what texture packs are you guys using? I was using hd2k before my reinstall awhile back then switched to SRTO but honestly Im thinking of using just the HD vanilla... thoughts?

BTW - AMAZING the changes enb has gone through since I was here last (version 22x I think). Oyama your shots are still as amazing as ever and though I prefer more natural tones in my games you always make me question that decision.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Donkof wrote:Quick question (open to all) what texture packs are you guys using? I was using hd2k before my reinstall awhile back then switched to SRTO but honestly Im thinking of using just the HD vanilla... thoughts?

BTW - AMAZING the changes enb has gone through since I was here last (version 22x I think). Oyama your shots are still as amazing as ever and though I prefer more natural tones in my games you always make me question that decision.
Please use at least hd2k with parallax. Posting HD vanilla is like smoking in a church.