TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

*sensei*

I combined the ugly windhelm ground textures with Yuril's dirty snow path texture to make something more fitting to the environment with higher quality.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

LucidAPs
I really like the winter Windhelm look... especially adorable little Sofie. I feel like a horrible person if I don't adopt that girl in a playthrough... and the whole adoption thing is just plain silly in Skyrim =P. Anyways, very nice shots!

Saberus
So the Queen of Blades has come to conquer Nirn... Awesome shots!

rashbeep
I really like your preset! You may have mentioned this, but is it built off Opethfeldt's preset? It's definitely got that feel.

So, I started my playthrough over again. Wasn't liking my burly, grizzled Nord fellow... just couldn't get into it. So, I've got a new fellow that I think might be more fun. Click the image if you wanna see a slightly more thorough background (or don't :P )

Now here I'm trying to do some different things with the look of water... add more color mostly, and so I'd like to know - what do you think? I'm working with Serenity 4.2 Main as a base, moderately tweaked, and using Opethfeldt's enbeffectprepass.fx which I believe is based off one of Matso's but I'm not sure... (still have a lot to do with the weathers though...) For the water I've made it ignore weather system and increased wave amplitude across the board (thought at different levels at various ToD) and increased Muddiness, Caustics and FrennelMin and slightly increased FrennelMultiplier. Oh and Water Reflection is maxed at 1.0. Using RWT and Woods Watercolor Plugin. So, yeah, essentially, I just want opinions on how it looks and if there is anything else I can do to add color while maintaining a moderately realistic look. Anyways, enough babbling, here you go!
I'll definitely add a few more shots of different waters once I have them as well.

And a couple more screens for the road :)

Thanks guys! :)

*master*

del

*master*

Jafin16

Thanks, but it's just NLA with some minor tweaks to the enbeffect and interiors (to make it more compatible with "Shadows").

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

del

*sensei*

Wow, everyone's shots :shock: I found something I liked in all the different styles :)

Kris†a

Amazing, that's your best work 8-)

Jafin16

I think the water looks great, better than what I have been able to get. I don't know about adding color though, maybe someone else will know.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Last edited by Unreal on 12 Apr 2014, 04:50, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

thanks Saberus!

charlievoviii
... and for you too :D

Flickr Gallery