S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

I'm going to check each hour of each weather cycle, edit it and prepare two versions - for regular AA2 version and for Thanato's Touch. Send me please the most fresh files again. Which value in enbeffectprespaxx is responsible for DoF distance? I have blurred arms with weapons.

Wanny: check this out http://www.sendspace.com/file/qg35vm

I made some little changes. Check this.

Btw: download this and put to the config/weathers and replace. Then in game open console and type:

sv_setweather (name weather)

clear = clear sky
partly = partly sky
foggy = foggy day
vfoggy = very foggy
rainy = rainy
stormy = stormy
cloudy = cloudy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/owf8yc

You can jump in fly between weather cycles. Should be easier now...

*master*

Tried your settings. You went for more fog, more washed out look and reducing lighting. You can use it like that if you prefer. It's all a matter of taste when you tweak enbseries.ini after all.

Because I like to have near DOF in my shots, I trick this value :

float res = 1.425*tex2D(SamplerDepth, focuspoint.xy).x;
put to
float res = tex2D(SamplerDepth, focuspoint.xy).x;

Will bring back to default.

Awesome about the weather stuff thanks!

Here's my latest personal settings. Daytime clear is the only one that can look a bit too bright compared to the rest of weathers. Filmgrain has been disabled. Again, another personal taste. Can be toggle in sweetFX.

https://www.mediafire.com/?z4ho2ouxl3219k3

No, we will use from your settings guys. I'm trust you, so you can peacefully working and let me know when everything will be ready. :)

One more thing - you have time speed up script in AA2. Just ingame press ESC, press F2 and you will control your time in PDA. To disable faster time, just press again ESC and then F2. Now should be really easy.

Hi, I tried the current defult ENB for Stalker AA2 (patched to 2.04) but I cant seem to get it working. I installed the ENB according to the instructions provided in the "readme_en" and I dont have any monitoring tools running. Is there any issues surronding STALER enb and Steam?

Beautiful images in this thread btw.
Hardware: i5 4670k@4.5ghz, 8gb ram@2ghz, 680 2gb@1.25ghz (cpu,gpu and ram watercooled), 3xintel g2 ssd 80g, 5tb WD storage, Xonar Essence, Seasonic 1k Platinum, 305t@2560x1600, Software: win 8.1, Geforce 337.50 driver, UNi Xonar 1.72 Driver

astrob0y wrote:Hi, I tried the current defult ENB for Stalker AA2 (patched to 2.04) but I cant seem to get it working. I installed the ENB according to the instructions provided in the "readme_en" and I dont have any monitoring tools running. Is there any issues surronding STALER enb and Steam?
try this
Doof wrote:Belenos, i don't see jagged edges, and your image is not blurry, this means you playing with default anti-aliasing (probably forced in your drivers), you should disable it, otherwise enb will not work
also you can check files destination (i think there is a error in brussell's readme file: it says put all files in bin/ folder, but this is wrong (correct me if I wrong :P), some of these files, like [enbeffect, enbeffectprepass, enbpalette, enbseries] should be placed in game root folder, only dll's should be placed in bin/
anyway, if you dont see "enb 0.176 beta blah blah blah" in your left top corner of the screen after 2-3 secs in game menu, there must be something wrong
ps sorry for bad english

And remember about deleting Gamedata/Shaders directory.

Wanny, I started editing weather configs and everything it's on very good way so you can take a break.

Small example of my work(I have finished hours: 6, 7, 8 morning. Maybe small but there is a lot of work...In my opinion everything looks perfect)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

@Vandrerer
@Doof,
thank you guys. Tried it, but didnt work. Got an APPcrash when trying it. The issue is at my end so I will not be more off topic anymore.
Hardware: i5 4670k@4.5ghz, 8gb ram@2ghz, 680 2gb@1.25ghz (cpu,gpu and ram watercooled), 3xintel g2 ssd 80g, 5tb WD storage, Xonar Essence, Seasonic 1k Platinum, 305t@2560x1600, Software: win 8.1, Geforce 337.50 driver, UNi Xonar 1.72 Driver

*master*

Vandrerer wrote:Wanny, I started editing weather configs and everything it's on very good way so you can take a break.

Small example of my work(I have finished hours: 6, 7, 8 morning. Maybe small but there is a lot of work...In my opinion everything looks perfect)
Vandrerer wrote:No, we will use from your settings guys. I'm trust you, so you can peacefully working and let me know when everything will be ready. :)

One more thing - you have time speed up script in AA2. Just ingame press ESC, press F2 and you will control your time in PDA. To disable faster time, just press again ESC and then F2. Now should be really easy.
Cheers! You can use my latest settings i've sent you above or you can tweak from it. I won't be able to tweak for a while (dark souls 2 :mrgreen: ). Have fun everyone!

Wanny, one thing left. I noticed that I've still a bit blurred weapon. Look at these screens:

When I'm watching on the wall, it's ok. Hands are sharp.

But when I looking at the sky on turther point...they're a bit blurred.

How can I fix it?