S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

astrob0y wrote:Got an APPcrash when trying it.
I had the same problem, but I do not remember how I got rid of it ... try disable Steam Overlay, and delete all SweetFx files, this may help, also you can check FAQ on AA2 site

Aurora's ENB it's ready for release. I worked for about 10 hours and finally I finished all weather configs. Today will be put on Moddb.

*master*

Vandrerer wrote:Wanny, one thing left. I noticed that I've still a bit blurred weapon. Look at these screens:

When I'm watching on the wall, it's ok. Hands are sharp.

But when I looking at the sky on turther point...they're a bit blurred.

How can I fix it?
Ask on this forum about setting correctly the enbeffectprepass.fx. I'm personally not too good with it.

Near DOF comes with blurred weapon unfortunately, to my knowledge...

Ok, I think that I made it. Today evening will be official release. Thanks guys for cooperation...

http://i.imgur.com/7OPvpeb.jpg

*master*

Vandrerer wrote:Wanny, I started editing weather configs and everything it's on very good way so you can take a break.

Small example of my work(I have finished hours: 6, 7, 8 morning. Maybe small but there is a lot of work...In my opinion everything looks perfect)

Simply stunning!
I'm gonna instal this right away. Thank you very much in making this!, also to Wanny, for his enb. input :)

Hello guys, hope this wont be considered off topic, since i just dont see any other option than posting here, where the action is. So i've been trying to get some of before mentioned ENB's to work with my version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of Chernobyl but to no wail. I have done everything that was mentioned here, or in other threads considering this topic : i have removed shaders r2 folder, turned off in game and drivers Anti-aliasing, i never run programs like FRAPS, MsiAfterBurner and others, and i am aware that dll should go to bin folder , while everything else goes in the root. But when i try to run the game, i can never see any changes and no amount of shift +f12 mashing ever changes that (i can however see the version of the ENB in the top left corner of the screen when the game is starting). I find this whole situation both interesting and annoying. Its interesting because i have used tons of fallout 3, fallout new vegas, TES V: Skyrim ENB's and never encountered such a problem, as for annyoing part, i think the reason is pretty ovbious. Would really appreciate some help, because after seeing how stalker could look with ENB, i just cant sit idly by.

Thank you for your understanding.

simas290 wrote:...
Well, if all the obvious things have already been checked, lets goo deeper
1. check your in-game version, if im right, it should be 1.0006
2. check main-enb-dll, redownload it from http://enbdev.com/mod_stalker_v0176.htm (this file should be downloaded manually, it is not placed in enb-presets-archive like brussell's)
3. check your ingame video options because: "Game video options must be set to fully dinamic lighting and everything maxed out, developed and tested on NVidia card with vanilla game." (C) enb-readme

Doof wrote:
simas290 wrote:...
Well, if all the obvious things have already been checked, lets goo deeper
1. check your in-game version, if im right, it should be 1.0006
2. check main-enb-dll, redownload it from http://enbdev.com/mod_stalker_v0176.htm (this file should be downloaded manually, it is not placed in enb-presets-archive like brussell's)
3. check your ingame video options because: "Game video options must be set to fully dinamic lighting and everything maxed out, developed and tested on NVidia card with vanilla game." (C) enb-readme
Yes, my game version is 1.0006. My in game options were always at max ( excluding the antialising), and i gave not used other options other than full dinamic lighting. I have just re-downloaded then enb dll file and tried again, yet lady luck refuses to shine upon me.