• Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Nice screens. My char Selina :D

*master*

ei Tigreton XD, tamos en crisis XD :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guys thanks for the tip about subsurfacescattering. Fixed the problem straight away.

@Midhras: I wish I had the camera eye you do. I would love to see you work some of your camera magic with my config some day.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

midhras wrote:@UW:

I must say that I'm really loving all you guys are bringing. UW's shots are ever scrumptious. I've been a long fan of Propa's work. But I must say that the incredible progress theradikal is making just knocks me off my feet. The verisimilitude of some - no - so many of his shots astound me. Keep 'm coming! Also, mindflux: your ENB (I don't mean the Vintage one, which was good also) was inspirational.

Some of my shotties. I'm not wont to say this, but some of those I really felt good about:

Thx midhras and i am of yours too, but whats going wrong with u m8 ;) ur last shots so incredible awesome !! Lovein it :shock: Give us more from them PLZ.

*master*

Pure gameplay screenshots of dungeon

midhras wrote:@UW: You can also try to tweak your subsurface scattering values (I think), but I'm a total noob at ENB configuration. I'm using crazy values, but they work well for me.

SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierDay=0.5
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierNight=0.7
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerDay=20.2
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerNight=20.4

I must say that I'm really loving all you guys are bringing. UW's shots are ever scrumptious. I've been a long fan of Propa's work. But I must say that the incredible progress theradikal is making just knocks me off my feet. The verisimilitude of some - no - so many of his shots astound me. Keep 'm coming! Also, mindflux: your ENB (I don't mean the Vintage one, which was good also) was inspirational.

Some of my shotties. I'm not wont to say this, but some of those I really felt good about:
Those are some really awesome shots. What skin mod are you using if I may ask?

happyken, c'mon, man, tell us whether you got that config of yours uploaded somewhere. Because it looks jaw dropping

*master*