TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

i use iMinGrassSize=20 but in 2520x1575 fps is low 30 frame.
5-6pm cloudy

rename my fieldgrassobj01.dds in fieldgrassobj02.dds and put your fieldgrassobj01.dds in grass folder?work together?

*master*

it seems that you use unique groundcover plugin.
doesnt work with unique groundcovers plugin from tamu. only with unique groundcovers main mod

i put your file,but don't see texture in game..

i have in load order sfo -->datgrass+Unique+plugin and grasssteroid natural edition.

*sensei*

Thanks for the link forbeatn. :)

Some Alduin shots.

CGI ENB

*master*

@ insomnia: very immersive dragon shots. wow oO

http://www.file-upload.net/download-929 ... 1.dds.html

forbeatn wrote:@ insomnia: very immersive dragon shots. wow oO

http://www.file-upload.net/download-929 ... 1.dds.html

installing that file I can get the same effect on plants? I install with NMM?

*master*

Looking great everyone. Seems like everyone is dipping back into the grainy look. It is fun to see how the style evolves over the weeks. I have been playing around with HRK Two and Snapdragon this past week, but find myself missing Somber 3. Main issue I find in most presets is the lack of under water "God Beams", they are just clear. Anyone have the .ini section of the underwater that gives those effects?

Have not posted any shots in a while due to my build getting messed up and waiting on getting more ram and new i7. I keep stalling out with my memory because of all my textures and scripts. I dont think my i5 sandy is pushing Skyrim with all these awesome mods out now. One question is the i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 6-Core 3.4GHz would be better for Skyrim then the 4.0GHz for all the threads and what not correct? I am also half tempted to get a Nvidia card to test it out vs my 7950.

@forbeatn I would love to try your ferns, but I stay away from .exe downloads, can you upload it somewhere that does not use a .exe installer/downloader? Plus see the lil rocks in your pics, I have those too and would like to get rid of them or change them into grass or something else. Your ferns look great though.

Summary: :roll:
1) Anyone have the .ini section of the underwater that gives those effects?
2) i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 6-Core 3.4GHz would be better for Skyrim then the 4.0GHz 4 core?
3) Forbeatn, can you upload it somewhere that does not use a .exe installer/downloader?

Keep it up folks, I myself head here everyday and sure others do to. Just do not always have time to post.

/Cheers

*sensei*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

forbeatn
Thanks for posting DAT Texture! love it :D

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Canlocu wrote:@forbeatn I would love to try your ferns, but I stay away from .exe downloads, can you upload it somewhere that does not use a .exe installer/downloader? Plus see the lil rocks in your pics, I have those too and would like to get rid of them or change them into grass or something else. Your ferns look great though.
3) Forbeatn, can you upload it somewhere that does not use a .exe installer/downloader?
/Cheers
Welcome to the interwebz, please use a proper addblocker and you won't get dat shit ;-)

@forbeatn: Very beautiful texture!