TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

aal
Thank you! Gorgeous shots ;)

WoodsOfYpres
Thanks! Great shots - always admired your lighting ;)

Asgaard
Very nice shots - love the colours ;)

Last edited by electricsheep26354 on 16 Mar 2015, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*sensei*

electricsheep
Thanks mate!!!! ;)
Great screenshots!!! I Really like how Your IBL + Your Bloom + your Sky settings give this "bluish" effect on the middle/horizon skies!!! :) Great pics, as always!!!

Hey guys, I've been lurking around this forum for quite a few months now and I've finally decided to register. A few days ago I started working on a new ENB based on NLA. I'm going for a realistic ENB with a layer of vibrant fantasy, something like a sheen of bloom and intense colours. I'm not quite sure about the details of my ENB's style though. You'll notice from some of the shots that the colours are much more vibrant and brighter, alongside contrast being quite more intense, than in some other screenshots. I'm currently aiming for clear and vibrant days alongside misty, soft mornings, but I may end up switching it around later. Anyway, without further ado, here are some shots!

Nice stuff on this page guys!

:mrgreen:

@mount, I like that 4th shot a lot!

Thanks! A few more shots of the ENB before I start work on the other weathers:

*sensei*

@mountcydonia : Make sure you decide on which sort of textures you want to use before going down the vibrant style.
Just from your current shots, then you have really blue ice, which is all because of the texture. Quite a few other textures would not be that blue. It will also matter a great deal when it comes to certain flora textures. Those tend to have really high saturation which can cause some annoying issues with everything else looking great ... except that one thing.

In general, just keep it in mind and do not try to tweak getting one thing looking good at the expense of everything else! Much better to just desaturate a troublesome texture than spending days trying to reach a compromise with tweaks.

Thanks Aiyen, I appreciate the tips!

One of the things that I'm trying to do is normalise colour. Obviously it's very early (I've only put around a dozen hours so far into the ENB) but it's with comments like yours that I hope to get the most solid base possible before continuing to work on the rest of the preset. There's a certain degree of control that I lose when ice is involved. Now, despite this, and as you can see in some of the screenshots, it's a lot less blue in the morning than at daytime. Whilst I'm pretty sure I want to stick with the morning style, I will most likely try to desaturate and darken the ice during daytime. The problem with ice is that the ice shader fix, whilst improving its appearancem also makes it stick out much more, and throwing Real Ice on top makes it stand out even more. Either way, I'm going to continue tweaking what I've got. Once the ENB's more or less done I'll also be removing all texture mods and making sure the ENB works well on the vanilla game before sharing it with the public. I'm not too worried about flora just yet as it'll be a while before I move to grassy areas, but when I do I'll be removing all vegetation mods because they can indeed make drastic changes to the overall colour and brightness of a scene.

Anyway, thanks again for the critique!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*sensei*

MountCydonia
Welcome!! :)
WOW, I really like the 2sd and the 6th screenshots on the previous page!!! :shock: Good luck for tweaking all weathers (it's a real pain in a ass...) ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery