GTA V

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: GTA V

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'll think about implementing adaptation controls early, just can't be sure this will work both for game system and mine. May be i need to pay more attention to vanilla and make 2 versions, fully replaced and only modified.

About this "crap" adaptation I will totaly disagree with you guyz, it's an awesome work achieved here.
Both view have slightly different parameters and they are pretty accurate to me (never seen better ones anywhere else...).
For instance in fpv (our eyes) it's pretty slow to achieve, in 3rd person view (camera like), it's less noticable almost like IRL.
And for those who really get in ENB tweaking, this parameter was one of the most hard to handle,if you where looking for realisitic/fast/not too dark/not too bright preset. But you know tastes...

And this might be something to look at in the visualsetting.dat, look for those line below:

# Adaptation
Adaptation.min.step.size 0.15
Adaptation.max.step.size 3.0
Adaptation.step.size.mult 1.5
Adaptation.threshold 0.0
Adaptation.sun.exposure.tweak -2

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:I'll think about implementing adaptation controls early, just can't be sure this will work both for game system and mine. May be i need to pay more attention to vanilla and make 2 versions, fully replaced and only modified.
That would be cool, but there's no rush.

And here's something new from me
Upcoming R☆hancer 3.0
Photo was low quality and some colors are off and I don't want to replicate LQ artifacts. In game ofc there's no cop vacca, and no LAPD paintjob mods yet, haha, so stock one used. Ground textures are different, tons of small stuff like background scenery, yadayadayada

and standalone shot here

@Hellspawn92
tweaked those settings, didn't work for me (except sun adaptation). Maybe I did something wrong and used too low settings, dunno. I'll look into it once I'm done with ambient lighting

:/ Mmmh...that threshold maybe...anyway...
As previously said, SweetFX might be a temporary solution

*sensei*

Hellspawn92 wrote:About this "crap" adaptation I will totaly disagree with you guyz, it's an awesome work achieved here.
And now I'm sure it's big awesome nothing. There's no adaptation we're talking about at all unfortunately =\
Just tested again adaptation stuff in visualsettings.dat and it does work when you look directly at the sun. Whatever values, it doesn't effect exposure\brightness when you're in bright or shaded spots.
And sweetfx hdr stuff - nah, it doesn't work\look as it really should

@Xilandro

You can make ambient occlusion stronger with editing hbao setting.
I think that makes shade part more realistic.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/enhanced ... -occlusion

*sensei*

abhiyoyo wrote:Hey guys i made another video of gta 5 graphics :D please do tell you like graphics or not :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEWjhx5PmM0
Nice vid man) Thumbs up's yours)
superl3 wrote:@Xilandro

You can make ambient occlusion stronger with editing hbao setting.
I think that makes shade part more realistic.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/enhanced ... -occlusion
Naah, I rather tweak hbao file myself (or I won't, and just wait few months and get a good decent occlusion from ENB), this one looks far from good:

@abhiyoyo just made this account cause this is the first time i visited this forum lol it's nothing really, I'm gonna keep updating the mod and gonna put your name in there as well since I was wrong for calling you a troll :lol:

Xilandro wrote: And here's something new from me
Upcoming R☆hancer 3.0
Photo was low quality and some colors are off and I don't want to replicate LQ artifacts. In game ofc there's no cop vacca, and no LAPD paintjob mods yet, haha, so stock one used. Ground textures are different, tons of small stuff like background scenery, yadayadayada

and standalone shot here
Any ETA on 3.0? This looks awesome!