Fallout 4

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Fallout 4

l00
*master*

I'm in the process of ditching Reshade and converting almost every settings in Enbs, the performance gain is crazy.
Just need so more tweaking and polishing but I'm pretty happy with the result. I'm also thinking about making an update of my plugin specially aimed for Enb makers, without Dof/bloom and with a much lower HDR so it can help get the things done easier.

*master*

l00 wrote:I'm in the process of ditching Reshade and converting almost every settings in Enbs, the performance gain is crazy.
Just need so more tweaking and polishing but I'm pretty happy with the result. I'm also thinking about making an update of my plugin specially aimed for Enb makers, without Dof/bloom and with a much lower HDR so it can help get the things done easier.
Looking good! I like the color palette a lot, although I personaly would rise the saturation a bit. Ditching ReShade makes some things a lot easier, but I just can't live without ReShades ambient light. It adds so much to the image so I will have to stick to it, at least for now.

Edit:

Some screenshots while I'm here. Using L00's .esp. Still need to do lots of tweaking, especially to the ambient lights, which are way to saturated/bright atm.

l00
*master*

Damn the last one killed me.
The saturation during daylight comes from my preset, but it is mainly because I need that level of color for the other weathers and some dark situations.
Hopefully when the weather system from Enbs will be available I'll could better tune each lighting situations.
Also you have two or three shots using the "Blue Sky" weather, which is the brightest and contrasted and colorfull weather from the plug in.
Maybe I could tuned it down a little bit, you're right.

But damn that last one, the water effect make me wet.

*master*

@l00: Wasn't meant as critique towards your setup, just the way I had my colors set up it was a bit too cartoonish. But I've been able to mostly resolve this issue.
I'm also still waiting for the new ENB versions with ingame weather manipulation before I start modifying weathers through .esp, since adapting colors might not be needed anymore.

l00
*master*

Didn't took it wrong because you are right.
How did you solved the color saturation issue, from the Enb ?

@TAZ - Amazing work as always. Looking forward to the release of your Fallout preset. I currently use yours for Skyrim and love it so I'm holding off on even starting the game till this is ready! If you need any help testing I'll happily be a guinea pig for you.

What enb is this?

Ewi
*sensei*