TES Skyrim SE

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim SE

Here are some of my 1st attempt at this, along with the preset I'm playing with. So far, considering how early it is, and what we have to work with, I'm super happy with it. Now these are the best shots by any means, I'm just having fun. Here we go, straight out of the computer with no extra work done.

Last edited by ibbanez on 08 Nov 2016, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

And here is my 2nd set....

Last edited by ibbanez on 08 Nov 2016, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I hope I'm not asking too much. but I would love if you guys could share the images in 1080p perhaps, as these 4K images can't fit on my screen, and the browser wont scale them down to fit on the screen.. I'm only seeing a small part of the images, which is not useful at all...

Just throwing it out there :-)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

4k is cool, as long as they are resized to 1080p to fit the forum
Last edited by Pfuscher on 07 Nov 2016, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

These are only 2560x1440p, but I get what you are saying. I will start resizing them down.. This is my first time, and I wasn't sure as I've seen both, and looking around, i couldn't find a hard and fast rule to it.. One trick to do hold Control on your keyboard and move your mouse wheel to shrink or enlarge your zoom level. Thats what I do on the big ones... But moving forward, I'll resize them for you guys... I may even go back and redo these when I get time.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks.. Appreciate it :-)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ibbanez wrote:These are only 2560x1440p, but I get what you are saying. I will start resizing them down.. This is my first time, and I wasn't sure as I've seen both, and looking around, i couldn't find a hard and fast rule to it.. One trick to do hold Control on your keyboard and move your mouse wheel to shrink or enlarge your zoom level. Thats what I do on the big ones... But moving forward, I'll resize them for you guys... I may even go back and redo these when I get time.
Thanks much. Can't really appreciate it when it's so huge. :)

*master*

Temporary Solution:

Hold Cntl and scroll your mouse wheel up and down to raise or lower your zoom. You can change it to view the images in their entirety, and then go back to normal until I can redo them. Thanks. :)

I'm being genuine when asking this, but is there a rule or something about posting what mods are being used with these shots? As there is very little in the way of compatibility right now, it would really be nice to attempt to replicate some of these results, but it can be difficult, at the moment, to pin down exactly what mods are used.

*master*

I've never seen any "rules" per se, nor have i ever really seen a mod list in any other threads/posts, mainly Skyrim's Screenshot thread. So I don't believe there are any.. It's the wild wild west... :)