TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

That is because sometimes it is not to load the textures, so what of the faces, you must restart the game

*master*

eldyraen
Your config looks fine, and good pictures. :)
DogStar wrote:There is this mod on Steam Workshop, which removes eye adaptation.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... irelogin=1
Thanks for the help! ;)

theradikal11
Always great looking and cool pictures! :D
I have a question that I finally ask : Why your blacks are not black? Is it do in purpose? No offense my friend, but I don't anderstand why you're killing the contrast. :?:

superl3
I enjoyed your screenshots. :) Also, you should correct your palette a very little, your blacks are not black. ;)

AlphaSpecies
About stones problem, it doesn't seems be link to enb.

trillville
Like your pictures! Good composing! :D

eldyraen
Again :) and same advice for the black. ;)

dpeasant
Awesome! :D More! :D

Plywood
A can't seem any change compare to Vanilla. :D (joke)

Unreal Warfare
Great look! :D

CruNcher
Again, blacks. ;)

midhras
The facial animation is great! :D

DrSarcasmo
Thanks! :D I appreaciate. It's motivating! :D
Stop digging Bro, where do you will end? :D

zzz
Insane Jack wrote:
zzz wrote:What variables I need to adgust to gradually move from the left image to the right?
The bluishness.
:lol:
No offense. My answer was pure joke. Why did you re-edited everything and deleted your second post? I loved the bloody tits you posted! :D

happyken
Always love to see the funny creature! :D (I send you a pm, did you saw it?)
silverbullet wrote:From my pov yours (midhras) and insane jack's settings look amazing.
Thanks! :D

CruNcher
Are you playing with 2fps?

WoodManGamer
WoodManGamer wrote:Is this a common problem?
Yes it's call racism. :D
Seriously, it's normal. It's your settings and their skin together. Try find a mod that change their skin. @theradikal11 Textures seem loaded.

MetallicAcid
Epic plastic faces! :D

I will in less that 5 hours show to all you my friends how look likes my day time. With all the good stuff. :D Also I have tweaked the colors not with my eyes and screen, but by reading the values in toshop. So the result is sure! :D
And there will be several config based on the base render/tonemapping. Color, desaturate, etc... :D

Finally found some free time to play Skyrim a little :D

Looks very nice hinti, a mix of nature and atmosphere, trees and water are great colours.

Anyway I'm back about the Redguard problem. I have double checked and confirmed the same issue exists without ENB installed!!! The first image, where the guy is completely pitch black except eyes is exactly the same in vanilla Skyrim. Massive downer, that kind of sucks. I may just make a new texture someday for fix this, if not one already exists that it. If I get time and I do it I'll let you know where to download. But, if anyone else is quicker, please do now, hehe.

*master*

*master*

Thanks Insane. But what exactly do you mean by my blacks? If you mean night sky, I'm intentionally keeping a certain amount of brightness in gradients at night as just liked the effect (same with clouds). Also I don't know how to do palettes so I just used one I liked (Jasmin) since I like the look (but it is rather light/bright heavy).

I rather like dark nights and strong shadows. I'm going for a somewhat gritty/dirty look but having issues trying to find out how to add grain effects (as think it might help a little but not sure until I try it). Any tips would be appreciated by one and all (mostly just not sure how to enable them as its something I haven't tried to use before). I know my magic effects are bit strong but its part of why I like them--darker look/colors make them 'pop' more and just adds to unnaturalness of magic.

Last edited by eldyraen on 28 May 2012, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

I'm seeing strange artifacting on characters under certain light conditions, usually under indoor lighting. I've noticed it through several versions of ENB and have always just ignored it in the past, but now I want to fix it.

I've circled the artifacting in question in the screen-shot.

Does anyone know what setting can eliminate this artifacting?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

(un)fortunately this isn't a ENB issue though certain ENB settings seem to hide it very well (you just darken it out) :(
Im not sure if the striping fix http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8043 will help here but you could try, technicaly that one was done for shadow stripes (those as i know only show up horizontally) and these "pixel errors" happen even under full light and not only interior lightning also exterior vertically :(

The first time i saw these stripes i think it was in a picture by propa (AMD) and i also wondered what might cause it (lighting condition seems to play a major role), now i experience it myself (INTEL) and still wonder about it, it could have todo maybe with the way the skin re-textures are done.

See here im also facing this from time to time (non ENB)

Last edited by CruNcher on 28 May 2012, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Yeah, I'm running the striping fix already.

I WAS thinking that it had something to do with the specular, but dropping down the specular values in the .ini does not seem to make the issue go away.

If it is not something I can fix through ENB settings, I'm wondering if it is an issue with the skin textures I use?

Wow, you're getting it outside too? I don't think I've seen it happen outside.