TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Man, I have only gone away for two weeks, and this thread runs wild. It's amazing what you all are doing with Boris' amazing work here! Truly inspireing!

Insane Jack: How are you getting that bluish tint on your snowy pictures? I want that tint too for my snowy mountains. I suppose it has something to do with the palette, just don't konw where to put the blue color in.. Any suggestions?

Theradikal11: I really like where you're going with you config. Some of your screens are really great, awesome color and lighting!

Trillville: You have one of the most unique settings out there, and some of your screens are very cinematic :)

Stakado: Your config is very ballanced. Great color and lighting. I have played around with your config many times, and it's one of those configs where everything just works very vel. Nothing is really out of place anywhere.. Your config is one of those that are very close to my own and what I want Skyrim to look like.. Keep it up mate :)

I haven't had time for skyrim myself for a long time now. But I hope that will chance very soon. I really want to finish my config, and get it out there for people to use. I'm working on a trailer for it at the moment, which takes a very long time to make, cause I want perfect shots in the trailer, and those perfect shots takes a looong time to get :( and that also leaves less time for screenshots.. Man, why do days only have 24 hours. I need more time damnit!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

@Insane Jack: Thanks. Your config looks awesome too (it reminds me of my own config^^)

*sensei*

trillville wrote:@UW
I really like that last screen. What SSIL values are you using? Are they the same as the ones from your posted configuration?
Also, I got tired of my drab, brownish fog. Here are some blue(r) horizons:
Wowowow!... this look very nice indeed trillville. I love your original colours but these have a lovely freshness to them.

Are you going to upload this version?... I would love to try it.

BTW has anyone ever noticed pressing * brings up an in game frame rate counter?... I hit it by mistake yesterday and turned it on, which is very useful.

*master*

stakado
Your specular is awesome! How do you solve the eyesbrows problem?

trillville
Awesome color style!
kalicola wrote:Insane Jack: How are you getting that bluish tint on your snowy pictures?
It's my bloom. You can't do that like me with a plalette.
Good luck for your trailer! :D

StratonAce
Nice!
hinti21 wrote:@Insane Jack: Thanks. Your config looks awesome too (it reminds me of my own config^^)
Yep! I think we have almost same taste!

I did some quick other styles base on my original render/tonemapping. For those who don't like to have so much color!

Base render : color style
HD : http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9828 ... 175255.jpg

Desaturate blue-yellow style
HD : http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6021 ... 172562.jpg

Desaturate red-blue style
HD : http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9434/t ... 162005.jpg

B&W style
HD : http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4752 ... 200302.jpg

Is that TV ENB?
If not, can you release that config? It's amazing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midhras wrote:Nope, those are caused by the settings for subsurface scattering. Try 0.7 / 0.7 / 20.4 / 20.4 for instance and see if it's gone. After that, change them back and experiment to see what values you like best.

Perfect thx midhras i pushed this through the test sequence for this issue and it immediately got rid of this without any problems (in that sequence) , now i wonder why Boris defaults are

SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierDay=0.3
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierNight=0.5
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerDay=1.0
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerNight=1.0

?

and what for a side effect

SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierDay=0.7
SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierNight=0.7
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerDay=20.4
SubSurfaceScatteringPowerNight=20.4

might cause ?

and why is the main Engine failing with this anyways ?

[OBJECT] is also not yet in the documentation @ all i guess if you UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=true you will lose this again ?

PS: Nope UseOriginalObjectsProcessing seems not to affect the [OBJECT] part @ all :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

:D :P :P

Do you like trillville style?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Btw i never saw any subsurface scattering effects here on anyone's picture or did i missed it like the sun shining through the ears, nose, lips skin of a character or through the skin of a dragon or such ;) ?

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Insane Jack wrote:stakado
Your specular is awesome! How do you solve the eyesbrows problem?

increasing tonemappingcurve and decreasing colorpow