TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gionight... thank you for the kind comments. I think the devs did a great job with giving their world some life and soul, which I try to reflect.

Trillville... I really like you latest config, you achieve such a natural vibe, which is what I strive for.

*master*

@trillville: thx :)
@EvoFq3o0: thx :) And about brightening the LODs up, there are two methods. First is to play around with:

FogColorMultiplierDay=0.35 <-Increase this value to increase the fog color intesity
FogColorMultiplierNight=0.1 <-Same as above
FogColorCurveDay=0.6 <- Now decrease this value to lighten up the fog, this will greatly affect the LOD
FogColorCurveNight=0.8 <- Same as above

Second method is the edit the wether patterns with the CK. Reducing the fog intensity and pushing the fade values helps a lot, but also affects the whole scene coloring.
Also "DirectLightingIntensityDay=" seems to have an effect on the LOD brightness.

Here is a screenshot with almost no fog at all (don't mind the ugly colors, this is just my test weather to test things out):

Edit: And no, I don't use HD6.

*sensei*

Made a short video, using enbseries:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhrP61dT4PM

*master*

cheers thanks T.A.Z i'll give is a try, trying a new config and managed to get a slight white film over and cant get rid now, I forgot how frustrating tweaking can be.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The diversity, creativity and sheer beauty that is packed in this thread is continuously improving. There are shots here that make me want to forget about tweaking and pursuing my own ENB and just using all yours to just make nice screenshots. But the learning process in itself is worth all the trouble of course.

Gionight: incredible collection again. I can't begin to imagine we're using the same tools here.
Trillville: how you get your trees to look that way, even in the distance... very nice. Whatever you do to change your ENB, it always stays very much your ENB. Your contrast settings are unique.
Fedorrrz: simply beautiful. You make the most of your setup. Incredible angles and style.
Dirty Peasant: beautiful shots and very vivid colours.
T.A.Z.: shocking. I love what you've accomplished and I'm aching to try that out.

I've hardly been doing anything revolutionary, but it's been long since I posted, so I'll bore you with a couple more of mine. I think my ENB is very bland in comparison to most of what I see here. I tend to stay in the safe, middle ground it seems.

With HD6 saturation and brightness adjustments (in-game).

Without HD6 adjustments (my preference, actually).

A bit much there. Sorry!

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

T.A.Z wrote:@Courier O' Balls: I guess he is using this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/f ... 9198&tab=3

@Gionight: Yeah we had kind of a bad start, but you are being a really nice guy lately, so why live in the past? And by the looks of it you don't seem to be living in it either, so let's just forget what happened.
And about 102 to 113, I agree that it's quite some work, but in the end it's worth it. The new SSIL, shadowfixes and the godrays are simply amazing. So if you have some spare time on your hands, go for it.

@Dp3: Love the Sky in your sunset screenshots.

@Rest: The flood of amazing screenshots lately is just amazing.

I updated my config aswell, it still has the same feel it had before, but I reworked contrast, coloring, skies and, well almost everything.

T.A.Z?

Can you please post your settings. Your SSAO settings are perfect. 'Love it.

*master*

@midhras: thx a lot. And beautiful screenshots as always, you are really talented when it comes to spotting nice scenes, your screenshots are always very entertaining to watch, keep the good work up! :)
@demonic790: thx aswell, about releasing my setts I will, but give some time to finish my fog settings (I'm still testing which fog distances look best). It should be ready on monday as I usually don't get much time during the weekend.
Anyway here are my SSAO/SSIL settings, sharing the rest of the .ini wouldn't make much sense without the rest, so that's all for now :(

[SSAO_SSIL]
UseIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexIndirectLighting=false
SamplingQuality=1
SamplingRange=0.3
FadeFogRangeDay=7.0
FadeFogRangeNight=7.0
SizeScale=0.5
SourceTexturesScale=0.5
FilterQuality=1
AOAmount=1.1
ILAmount=3.7

@All: Thanks again for your positive feedback and nice words, I really appreciate it! :)

*master*