TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

fedorrrz wrote:
demonic790 wrote:Hi,

I really love my preset, and I want to keep the settings even when moving to the newer version of ENB with sun rays. I try to copy the same settings over, but it doesn't give me the same effect.

Also, how do I port over my depth of field settings? I'm very confused.
All you need to do is just copy new d3d9 file to your preset and add missing strokes (like "EnableSunRays=true", [RAYS] parameters and all other stuff you don't have in your old file) from release enbseries.ini to yours.
Nevermind. Got it.
Last edited by demonic790 on 02 Jun 2012, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You should of course keep your old enbeffectprepass.fx file to keep your old DOF settings, NOT the one from the vanilla ENB you download here. If DOF is enabled in your enbseries.ini, it will work. Or you're doing it wrong.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

Like Midhras, I've found that running the new d3d9 wrapper will automatically add the necessary parameters to enbseries.ini. So, as far as transferring old settings, it's a piece of cake.

@Midhras
I'm liking the psychedelic feel of your "borked" ENB. It would be interesting to see a completely unrealistic color scheme--I mean, with the palette you can make everything as surreal as you want. That screen of Lydia, for instance, is awesome. I wonder what Blackreach looks like with your newest configuration ;)
Last edited by trillville on 02 Jun 2012, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midhras
BloomContrast values affect how bloom distributed by distance from bright spot. If it's low, then bloom fade on greater distances in screen space (but it's not bloom range, which is constant in Skyrim version).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midhras
But was there a change in the way SSAO works? I mean previous to .110 I never had a problem with the alpha transparent parts of hair. The problem first appeared with I think .110 or .111. I can't go back to earlier versions like .103 because advanced shadows and complex SSIL are fantastic. But the hair thing is a pity. Not complaining though. I hope someone finds a solution for this, but I don't think anyone will soon be able to...
There isn't a way to implement the .103 SSAO and the cSSIL and advanced shadows of KAGE, right Boris?
In mode ForceFakeVideocard=true or in 0.103 and older versions, rendering was different, it's game specific. But that mode do not allow to implement detailed shadows without complex global changes.

*sensei*

It pass a time since my last screenshots.

fisrt, a comparsion without and with enb:

and now, some shosts:

someone knows how to apply apachis hair or something like that to every npc without neck seam issue?

*master*

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

Changed quite a bit today and learned a ton more about various settings. Each character had its own config (last one is one I'll be tweaking/using for most part--inspired by Dawnguard trailer for a darker look):