TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

jt_uk -- Indeed, it's a little shame, that Cd Projekt Red never released a proper modding tools.
Here you can find a little more screenshots from different games : My Imgur galleries :)

DaedricServant --SSAO looks different, no detailed shadows and perhaps a few other things.
I've made a comparison. The same character, the same lighting mod, CoT, the same LUT, the same enb post process with the same values, plus SSAO_SSIL and SSS with almost the same values. Screens from Skyrim SE :

https://i.imgur.com/gHvnkhP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/e0HIjo7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KotSLgd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2KF4Muw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hSjkaEj.jpg

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Guzio

There also this weird lighting effect that happens during sunset, sunrise and nighttime and in caves. Waterfalls and grass just appear black or really dark. It's a bug with the vanilla SSE but this impacts the ENB because it's made worst by SSAO. Lastly there is this ugly skin affect under certain lighting conditions. It makes the skin look really pink and have this silver coating. It appears in the vamilla game but Dolomite weathers suffers the most from this. Just run into the shade and it's clear as day. I can't remember if that has something to do with SSS in the skin textures. Again another problem with the vanilla game but it affects the look of an ENB nonetheless.

I wish I could play more LE but SSE just runs better with the amount of mods I want to use.

*master*

jt_uk & DaedricServant

Subsurface and Parallax is the main reason for me. No matter what you do, peoples skin looks like garbage. Parallax is off a bit in SE but a welcome. I still have not made the jump to SE because my builds have a ton of mods that use older scripts, armor selection is way bigger (SMP/HDT/Ports) and porting 1k's of mods to SE files does not sound fun.

Maybe someday, someone makes a break through and lets us transfer things with ease. Till then I can play with 2ooo mods at +30fps and enjoy the eye candy.

Cheers!

Oh and great shots as always Guzio!!

Canlocu wrote:Till then I can play with 2ooo mods at +30fps and enjoy the eye candy.

Cheers!

Oh and great shots as always Guzio!!
2000 mods? Thats very impressive, how are you getting it stable?

Going to be doing some better screens of the silverware, etc. soon.

Sorry I have been so busy fixing my landscapes and troubleshooting other issues.

Have not even tested the new Rudy Obsidian SE ENB yet.

This is with NVT Obsidian:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Anyone interested in having the possibility of using interior and dungeon separated weather.ini configuration files, along with shader seperation between interior and dungeons?

This would mean you can have a specific "enbseries.ini" + shader effect/s for dungeons, and a different one for regular looking interiors.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:Anyone interested in having the possibility of using interior and dungeon separated weather.ini configuration files, along with shader seperation between interior and dungeons?

This would mean you can have a specific "enbseries.ini" + shader effect/s for dungeons, and a different one for regular looking interiors.

Sounds great. A different enbseries.ini for exterior and interior I would really like. Because we have 3 times more frames in interiors and therefore room for high quality. And with loading screens, there seems to be enough time anyway.