TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Fedorrrz is Courier O' Balls's preset available or are you just testing it? really liking your shots =)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

T.A.Z.: that's great! My main concern is the beard I use for my main character, Viglad (pics below). All the other things I can live without, but of course if you get around to do ALL vanilla hair and some other often used texture mods, you should try and get them released through the nexus even. Lot's of people would thank you.

If you outline the process you go through, after finding the right values, I think we could do those textures ourselves, on a need-to-change basis. I don't mind going into the textures, if I only knew what to do (I'm a complete photoshop-noob). Great that you took it on yourself to check this out. Really got me excited there.

Oh wait, you said facial textures right? I'm using a custom edit (facial details) of geonox's diffuse maps. I'm using Gizmodian's scars.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

@ Gionight - thanks for the tips about AA the other day, strange how 2 x sgss and ingame 2xaa is much smoother than 8x sgss and 8x msaa. And them screenshots you posted a few pages back where awe inspiring really helps me keep interest in skyrim.

I've decided to stop playing with HD6 code for now as the results just seem to be very similar each time. Here's some screenshots of how i've got Opethfeldt's settings to look after a few personal touches.

I'd love to get my hands on your config Gionight so I could do a few tests.

Ultimately I will hopefully start from scratch in the next few days to see where that leads.

*master*

*master*

@silverbullet: Check your PM.

@theradikal11: Really like the contrast and vividness of your pics for some time already. Will try this preset one day.

@Unreal Warfare: Woah, thieves around Skyrim? What mod is this?

@mystere9: Also if you want it easy - just use some users presets. The default ones are too raw to play with them "from the box".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great nighttime settings UW!

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

Using TV ENB v.112 with a few adjustments.

*master*

I have given up on fixing the facial textures, it's just not doable by editing the texture. You get better results, but there is still a very noticeable difference if you switch from a light scene to a shadowed one. Even if I don't use transparency at all there is a noticeable seam. I guess the engine is just using transparency when blending the beard texture with the base face texture and that makes it impossible for me to remove it.
The only real solution I can think of is to create 3d meshes for every single beard type and then add the textures to them. But that's beyond my knowlege :( . The meshes would have to be scalable aswell to avoid seams when using any kind of face morph and I'm not even sure if that's possible.