TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Guzio Beautiful shots, how did you get the complex lighting to work on first person spells?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

SpaceKebab -- I've found only one mod which allows it work (of course with bugs, but anyway it's worth seeing) is "Immersive First Person View", but you need to tweak a camera position offsets, near clip values and in-game FOV. And of course you need a preset which makes Dungeons really dark. Check this :

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Guzio Wow, these screenshots and the video are so nice that they made me register an account here. As far as I can tell this is not the Rudy ENB 4.3 (366) WIP (with ELFX + Enhancer), but something far darker, and probably more vibrant. Do you have any plans on releasing this beauty? Maybe as a dark dungeons option? I always wanted to make torches useful again :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Robeus - If I good remember, that was exactly my 4.3 preset for a Vivid Weathers, plus ELFX with Enhancer plus my Nordic Ruins retexture mod plus a textures from SRO and a few meshes and textures form RCI. Even without ENB, dungeons are really dark with this combo. Here is a comparison, enb on/off, at the end of that gallery: https://imgur.com/a/vf7ZJ1D

And I see, that Sinitar made a video, with my WiP preset 4.3, and it looks similar to my screenshots :

Guzio Thanks for the reply! Yeah, my game looks like on the Sinitar's video, everything is at least barely, but visible. Whereas on you screenshots there are lots of completely black areas, I've never seen such perfect RGB(0,0,0) in my game yet (well, actually a few times with the NLVA presset). So I'll just assume that I've visited the wrong dungeons.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't get me wrong, but sometimes people forget about basic things :)

Copy and paste form one of my readmes :
"Make sure, that in the driver control panel RGB "Output Dynamic Range" is set to "Full" (0-255), rather than "Limited" (16-235). If the monitor has an ‘HDMI Black Level’, ‘HDMI RGB PC Range’ or similar option make sure this is also set to ‘Normal’, ‘High’, ‘Full’ or ‘RGB (0~255)’ rather than ‘Low’, ‘Limited’ or ‘RGB (16~235) - otherwise expect washed out colors.
Calibrate your monitor: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/black.php. Setting the proper black level is is particularly important. Preset is designed for the monitor white balance - 6500K and Gamma 2.2"

hey guzio, could you give me spider texture?
I love your works in nexus, especially ruin texture thing.

please upload your works more on nexus T.T you are my savior.

Guzio Read the manual is the first thing I do, but:
1. My output dynamic range is already set to Full, and my monitor is calibrated with lagom.nl instructions.
2. My monitor settings would not allow me to see the correct colors not only in my game, but also on your screenshots.
Also, again, superl3's screenshots look somewhat like my game (maybe even a bit brighter), and they are also brighter than yours. To verify that my eyes are not lying me I checked pixel colors, on your screens there are lots of (0,0,0) black pixels (which looks awesome IMO), like big chunks that even blend with the black bars. And on all other's and in my game I really struggle to find anything lower than (16,16,16) and practically never see (0,0,0). It really sounds and looks like I have a limited dynamic range, but in fact it's the produced image itself (and monitor settings can't affect screenshot colors anyway).

P.S. I really do think that I just tested it in too lit dungeons, thanks for your help. Also your Nordic Ruins textures are really great :)
Last edited by Robeus on 21 Dec 2018, 10:56, edited 2 times in total.

@Robeus
I made that on purpose to my own atmosphere + pure black ruins gameplay experience
I can make pure black if I want.

Your ENB's enbeffect or wrong enbpalette may be wrong.