TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@CruNcher - i search google about SSGA x2 and negative lod bt it seems tht these are nvidia exclusive and i hav ati gpu. is there any way to force thm on my gpu.

*master*

I've become so distracted tweaking things that I've neglected all work on mods. Oh well...

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*master*

Phenomenal shots as always everyone--really like all the lighting effects in particular.

Gionight: Probably already gone so won't be reading this as I'm bit slow this weekend but you'll be missed--loved your shots as well as few tips came in handy (granted not exclusive to him--appreciate everyone's).

Hello! I just got to make my own ENB From a preset by HD6. It took some time, but I think ENB Customizing is really fun(Especially when I have nothing more to do in Skyrim)!!

Here are some Screenshots.

My ENB Pics!Uh... I will call it... um...
OblivENB?

Sorry : D

So what do you guys think?

Edit:
My Skyrim Option:
Texture High
Radial Blur High
Anisotropic x4
FXAA On
Anti aliasing Off
Distance: Everything set to 3 except for actors
Brightness Default

Texture Mods: Nothing except for Body texture mod

Gionight wrote: MrBaracu>>>
I am sorry my friend :( but I won't release it , the reasons has been explained many times here, and now I can't break my word.
I understand you and its ok for me.
But thank you :)

*master*

Hey guys!

I am in need of a little advice. I am having trouble with the colours and lighting in some caves that have the daytime preset inthe enbpreset.ini file.

My caves are looking bright and washed out.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can improve the look without stuffing up or dramatically changing my outdoor look

Thanks in advance!

All those great pictures are just overwhelming. You are genius :-)

@fedorrrz:

You tested ENB with RCRN3.0? Great :-)
Opening a new thread is like trying to awake dead, so maybe you found a ENB-Setup for RCRN you like to share?
I would be very happy to try your config.
I'm still wondering if Skyrim is playable with my i5-2500K/AMD 7850 system...

My quality is still not near the pics in this thread. And barely playable with 20+ FPS.

@CruNcher: Like DevilKitty I would also like to know if SSGA x2 and negative lod is working with AMD GPUs.
If so: How do i have to enable and/or set it up?

I was playing skyrim today and was fine bt after i install ati tray this texture issue happend. it never happen before i have uninstall ati tray and reinstall derivers with no luck :cry:

Edit : jst fix the issue it was caused by z-mask which i enabled in ati tray.

@cyberghost66 : use atitray its awesome tool for ati users.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

obblivion: Sorry for the late reply, I'm right now very busy with other commitments in life and rarely checking the forum. Regarding Vintage ENB; I'm not sure about a new version yet, as it depends on if I have time to spend on it. If there will be another update the config will look pretty different, though, probably something like in the last batch of my screenshots.

I enjoy the cinematic look of your config - it looks original and artistic which is always a good thing in my books. Keep it up!

fedorrrz: You too, old chap. I loved all the screenies you've posted recently, really like your style on composing shots. Good to see your break didn't last all too long, your setup looks better than ever :P
Last edited by mindflux on 11 Jun 2012, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

@cyberghost66: Sure, here it is: Looks awesome with Legacy ver.

@obblivion: Great screens! Post some more ;)

@trillville: Nice screens as always man! Love the last one. It's pity to hear you don't have much time to finish your mod :(

@maxsys84: Твои скрины напомнили мне ранний конфиг Opethfeldt'а. В целом - так держать )

@silverbullet: So shiny ) What DOF is it?

@1000stenar: Post some more :)

@mindflux: Thanks friend. It's always nice to see you here ^^

1.6 patch came out and whole game is fucked up. AGAIN! JESUS, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?
Also for some weird reason .exe file is still 1.5.26.0
Last edited by fedorrrz on 11 Jun 2012, 19:02, edited 3 times in total.