TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Great shots Opethfeldt :o ... new config?

A few more.... and a problem :(

All fine and I was happy, until the mist came down... my grass appears radioactive in these conditions. Is there any way to combat this without throwing everything else out?... I was just about to resume playing, rather than tweaking, but this is bugging me now.

*master*

Thanks silverbullet, and yeah I love how it looks right now.

@Dogstar. Yes, new config not shared yet.

@DogStar - awesome pictures, i like this new config more than the previous, thanks for sharing man.
@Opethfeldt - Awesome pictures as well O_O!.

@Opethfeldt wooow that enb config is really stunning it looks like this from gionight even almost better.
This is also a masterwork if you ready with this masterpiece of enb please share it with us and one is sure I if you release it on skyrimnexus my endorsement will be naturaly yours and from many other people thats sure :D

*master*

seriously liking your new config opeth, wow

*master*

@Mak. What guard mod is that? I didn't see that one in particular when I searched nexus. Thanks.

Wow. Great shots... Like everytime.

@DogStar:

I like the pics from your post before the last one.
It's like... Ahhh... Morning comes (pic 1). Hey I need to do some fishing. Maybe trying with my bow today (2nd pic) :-)

@Opethfeldt:

Stunning picture. I like the contrast and colors. Looking forward to try this settings.

@Maken1:

Your setups really looks great also. Sharp details. And the battle with that skeever is nice. The moves of the both characters looks like capoeira :-)

*sensei*

Opethfeldt wrote:@Dogstar. Yes, new config not shared yet.
Its looking great already 8-)
Maken1 wrote:Part 2

Mak
Stunning set!... the combination of depth and colour is very well done :o
cyberghost66 wrote:@DogStar:
I like the pics from your post before the last one.
It's like... Ahhh... Morning comes (pic 1). Hey I need to do some fishing. Maybe trying with my bow today (2nd pic) :-)
Hey, thanks... its how I start each day in real life, so why not in Skyrim :lol:

Well, maybe not [though I used to be an archer]... shame you cant pick-off fish with the bow.

If anyone has a way to reduce the glowing grass in foggy conditions I would be most grateful.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi All

I have fixed my dark waterfall/particles problem, by increasing adaptation, and turning down lighting and sky to compensate.. It's all good now, exept for my distant mountains, which are bright as hell now. Anyone knows about this problem? And better yet, how to fix it? .. I have tried turning off bloom and adaptation, and that doesn't do anything. Also tried fog to 0.0 and that doesn't help either... Actually. My fog settings doesn't do anything at all anymore. I set it to 100 and nothing happens.. So I'm pretty sure that my fog is the problem.. And I don't have any mods that removes fog or anything like that..

Any suggestions?

WATER FIXED

MOUNTAIN BROKEN

Here's my Beta version 3, with fixed waterfalls... And broken mountains (unless I have a local problem on my computer)
http://www.2shared.com/file/oEOTleTc/Ka ... s_ENB.html

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel