TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

amazing work again from everyone. does anyone else get really bright red dots sometimes or like a shattered square in a rainbow of colors?

upload photo

*sensei*

Increased bloom radius and decreased bloom sat a bit, also using subtle fxxa too. Im still not happy with direct lighting colour in the morning it too pale + blue shadows make it look like evening. I need to work on that.

*master*

I wouldn't be surprised if goinight made alternate accounts to feed his ridiculous ego. That being said, quoting large picture posts is poor etiquette.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

dpeasant wrote:Increased bloom radius and decreased bloom sat a bit, also using subtle fxxa too. Im still not happy with direct lighting colour in the morning it too pale + blue shadows make it look like evening. I need to work on that.
Did you release any version to test? :P

*master*

More from the Winterfell ENB.

Last edited by Johnny5srv on 02 Jul 2012, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

Machoman>>>
Thank you my friend but I have nothing special installed, it's default head mesh with Coverwomen v2 face texture with some costume hairs.

Johnny5srv>>>
The envy boys like you make me sick or even quit this thread all together, If you want to grab my attention post something constructive but not your apoplectic assumptions .
And trust me, I have enough fans to not do it.

*master*

Testing the new Matso enbloom and enbeffectprepass of one of my configs, if I like the result, I'll update my settings.
Next Generation Vivid:

More Gallery 1080p: http://minus.com/mbXecEtmO/34g

@all: Astonishing pictures. Once again I think my pictures are not worth showing in this thread.

But I'll try to show you a few random shots.
I'm using RCRN 3.0 and fedorrrz preset for it.
Only replaced the enbbloom.fx to Matso's and most of the pics use matso's default palette as well.

I like to try matso's enbeffectprepass.fx as well. Just read about his version :)

Suggestions are welcome :-)

*sensei*

@theradikal11 - great set... especially love the pure blue sky your getting, as in pic no#4 8-)

@cyberghost66 - very nice. I exchanged Matso's bloom, but I'm not sure what to do with it, or what improvements it brings... though I did try trillvilles experimental version using it, and it look pretty awesome, though the flare in water at night was ott, so perhaps some tweaking needed [hence the 'experimental']
Johnny5srv wrote:Have you tried using negative LOD to regain some of the lost detail (softening) from AA? So far I haven't been satisfied with anything but 2xSSGA+8MSAA (in game). I haven't tried negative lod settings with SMAA or FXAA yet though.
Yes, I use nV inspector and set a negative LOD of -0.125... this coupled with 4xMSAA (in game) with 2x SSGA (Inspector) and FXAA seems to give me good results, though the performance hit may be more I simply hate jaggies.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Landscapes...