TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Rem_NL wrote:Some amazing screenshots guy's and girls !

Question at Far: where did u get those circlets from on that elven character? They look very nice. I have looked at your website and there was 1 mod I could imagine containing it the 40 retexture mod.. but the file seems to be removed from the nexus.
Sorry, it wasn't on that list. I only recently started using it. Here ya go - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14146

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn:

CruNcher:

Yeah I remember that you where not around for awhile, everyone needs a break from time to time. I'm in between work right now actually, haven't decided if I should get a new job or start a new education tough. Will see if I can get into any school this late.

Thank you, my weather mod won't make any huge adjustments necessary like CoT or RLwC would cause. The things that would need to be tweaked are Direct, Ambient, Skylighting, Fog and Sky properties. Not much I would think. I personally don't like CoT for ENB use it get's way to varied between the weathers and some even looks a bit off to me with or without ENB. RLO I don't have any criticism to give a good mod last time I tested it which was version 4.0.6, only default RLO files and nothing else.

mindflux:

Thank you :) Yeah I noticed that myself as well.

OhKay:

Thanks :) And great looking set of pictures exactly (more or less) my kind of style I usually go for these days :)

far327:

Thanks :) ELE now actually :P I have almost completed the mod for an alpha release so will post it here as I usually do when I'm done ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Something to Scare you all away

CruNch doing Makeup ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cruncher:

That does it I'm out'a here, again ;) :lol:

Seriously though it looks good, if the cheek color could be spread out more and a bit thinner it would make it a bit better, in my book that is.

Nice screens.
My char Blue :D

@ far tnx a bunch, they look really nice and some high level of detail. But I think I'll be using the circlets only though

ScreenShot448 by Rem_NL, on Flickr

ScreenShot458 by Rem_NL, on Flickr

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ--
Yeah maybe another tint mask is better but just that you know Casandra wasn't happy @ all @ first letting me on her face

Before i played Makeup Artist ;)

But hell this creepes me out on this intensity

Much better :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

tigreton:

Nice character you got there :) But a bit high sharpness setting in my opnion, try lowering the DoF sharpness (if you use enbeffectprepass.fx with such a setting) or LumaSharpen if you are using SweetFX lower either of those by 0.2 and it would have a better blend between sharp and smooth surfaces ;)

Rem_NL:

The second picture had a good overall lighting in it.

CruNcher:

If both of those expressions are classed as "sad" then I would go back a few steps to the first picture with the eyebrows and the mouth. As I think the second picture is too neutral looking for being a "sad" expression. But if you're just forcing different expression between those pictures than my bad, didn't know that :lol:

Here is a comparison of the cloudy Tundra Aurora weather from the ELE - Weather module.

Vanilla

ELE - Weather module

And yes the 1 FPS gain is actually accurate :) Things that has a better blend are the grass stumps and the water and the volumetric fog I think blends in better than in the vanilla weather.

Also that it's brighter the closer you get to the player position and not the other way around, brighter the further away from the player position. On the ground that is.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thx JawZ

yep im experimenting currently with different states this isn't easy as i also have to adapt her constantly to every change but it's cool to see the results if you stay focused :)

this i think hit's it, also fixed that black clipping bug on the way :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher:

Your welcome

Modding is never easy :P atleast not until you have done it a thousand times like I have with the lighting :lol:

Yes that look is way better, that is a true sad face ;)

Comparison of the same weather but at sunset.

Vanilla

ELE - Weather module

I have yet to touch volumetric fog and I also need to dim down the grass stumps a bit.