TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ JawZ
On Nexus, back in '07, people actually cared to read the description and readme files..... nowadays users beg and complaint for an answer. They even went as far as saying "I have no time to read this crap, tell me the answer". Like their time is more valuable than mine. Right..... and me working as an engineer and raising a family on my own is less important than a high-schooler's afternoon game time :roll: :roll: :roll:

No wonder I lost the will to release my mods there. People are self-centered, believing they're the righteous amongst all. Here, at least maturity exists..... along with harmless fun and jokes, of course :D :D

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That Virus is called "Casualization" ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

qwerty11 & CruNcher
I don't want to ban either of you since you're long time forum users, but next time use PM if you want to vent your frustrations. Just keep it civil.

*sensei*

far327 wrote: @insomnia_it - Thanks for the comment :) I was soo close to releasing this morning, but like most of us do, I kept tweaking and found more little things to fix. This will be my last version for this specific style of ENB. I want to change things up with whatever I work on next. Or, totally shift my attention to Oblivion ENB because there is some really cool stuff happening with it right now!
Same here. I always change a value here and there every time I'm in a new place in-game. Hoping to try your preset out some time if you release it!
I've totally forgot to install Oblivion. Was getting really happy with my Oblivion preset on my old PC. It's just a shame that Oblivion isn't playable due to all the stuttering. :(

I've borrowed the enbeffectprepass.fx file from the All Mighty K ENB, and WOW that DOF is amazing!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I finally decided I'd try to replace the crappy vanilla snowfall effects with proper particle ones, but sadly it looks like it's not going to happen because the game has a stupidly low maximum limit for particles. As a result, the snowfall is never going to be realistically thick, and the particles will abruptly disappear when running or turning around which looks pretty uncool and distracting.

I did however create a small modification to replace the gentle falling snow effect (you know the one with a couple of snow particles weirdly circling on the screen) with a more or less nice looking slow snowfall. If you're interested to check it out, simply copy the attached file to your Skyrim folder. Should be compatible with texture replacers, but be aware that depending on the texture the snow particles might look too transparent or bright. The particles are of course affected by particle settings in ENB.

Well, I guess it looks better in motion...
Attachments
MXSlowSnow.zip
(5.94 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can increase amount of snow particles for custom mods, if they will have special properties set to mark them for enb modification.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Casandra gets older :)

Dilly the weed wrote: Image
Oh, that fov reminds me of the good ol' quake times! Good start, Dilly.
edit: the grass is a bit dominant.

@ Modd31
The dof looks uncommonly sometimes. But the mood is great.
Resembles the feeling of TV's enb.

@ JawZ
Tried your enb the last week or so.
Really enjoyed the dignified (dunno if that's the right word, meaning smooth & balanced) colours, especially on the character.

@ artem1s,
Don't you wanna post more of your screenshots? :)
Those 55 images on imgur felt like 10, we need more.

@ ZeroKing
Good to see that you'll stay true. Nice 'weird' shots, btw ;)
Last edited by Midgard9 on 01 May 2013, 22:06, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Last edited by CruNcher on 02 May 2013, 01:33, edited 8 times in total.