post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

insomnia_jt:

Den första bilden fick mig å tänka på Warcraft 3 :P Ett bra spel som va väldigt roligt å lana med kompisar med :D

Väldigt go stämning i dina bilder här :)

Everyone has to start somewhere...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

raigen:

Great set of pictures there raigen. Nice realistic vibe to it, it's a good starting point ;)

Been working a bit with the ELE - Imagespace module, and here is Yngvild dungeon in comparison. No light bulb changes in these pictures.

Vanilla lighting

ELE - Imagespaces lighting

Not finished with this yet. Bloom and Fog is not currently activated and there are some other adjustments I need to take care of as well.

*sensei*

@symphonicjohn- Cool thanks. Yeah I've been playing around with that one, I like it. I'm so close to being done with my setts I just can't find the right bloom settings and it's frustrating. I just want to finish my config and be done with it. To be honest, I wish I could use separate enbbloom.fx for days/nights/interiors. But that sounds like it would be complicated. :?:

@raigen- Looks like a good start to me! Very natural colors which can be hard to get

@--JawZ-- Nice. Makes you wish you could get back all those hours trying to make unbelievably ugly vanilla caverns like that work nice with enb. You will save future enb'ers many headaches!

Here is just one for now..

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@--JawZ-- Looks impressive! Your lighting mods will inspire me to make a realistic preset :)
I know I said I would test the alpha. I still plan too, but was trying to tie loose ends up with my last ENB update.
I ordered a new SSD and plan to reimage one more time (hopefully the last one for a long while)
I think that will be a great time to test out your lighting mod. I can start fresh on a new config at the same time :)
@Bronze - Amazing shots! I'm strongly considering trying out one of your many awesome presets FINALLY!
@insomnia - Your shots keep getting better and better. How is it you have so much sharpness yet it still doesn't seem too sharp?
@Confidence Man - I like that last batch of SS better. The deep contrast / SSAO isn't as apparent this time around. Looks amazing dude! (you told me the same thing once about my SSAO and it was great advice ;) )
@Unreal - YES!! You finally left that room FINALLY!! Your config looks amazing mane!
mindflux - Your shots are soo good you only need to post one. Phenomenal! I have to agree with others, the focus is incredible.
@joey4track - I like that look of your last shot (and you were thinking of leaving us) :p You're one of the O.G.'s round here, we jumped you in son, only way out is death. :p (totally not serious by the way) :D
@syphonicjohn - your preset is reaching a master level. Looks great, another I would consider trying.

Honestly I would like to try pretty much all the configs on here, just sooo many good ones and such a good group of modders / ENB-ers here.
I think we need a name for ourselves. There are modders, screenarchers so what do call people that mess with ENB configs?

FOV was incorrect for most of these shots. I need to take better care in getting proper captures

Nothing special with the last one. I just like the shine on the axe
Last edited by far327 on 07 May 2013, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn, thanks for the tip, i totally forget that far share his ini files, will try it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joey4track:

Thank you :) Yeah there are some dungeons that really doesn't feel like dungeons, Helgen Keep anyone :lol: Until I have completed the ELE - Imagespace module I do suggest that you take a closer look at mindflux Dark Dungeons for ENB to get rid of the bright dungeons.

Nice look in that picture :) Using RS right? otherwise someone has copied my cell edits into their own mod.

far327:

Thanks a lot :) You already have such a preset it would seem, the 4th last image really had a good environment lighting as well as character lighting ;)
Try it whenever it suits you no pressure ;)
Reimage? format the drive or...?
I guess it would be a good time for that, it would certainly make things easier to get to know how it works with ENB instead of trying to adapt a current ENB preset. Not that it's hard to that it's just that with starting from scratch you would really get feel for the ELE mod changes ;)

EDIT:

ENB;ers perhaps :lol:

saltr:

Damn good looking preset, I especially like the picture with howling wolf. Nice capture of that :)

*sensei*

joey4track - Yeah I know what you mean. I experiment all the time looking for the right parts for the config...bloom, etc. But that shot looks excellent as it is :)
You said you wouldn't return to Skyrim unless a certain few released their presets, well Confidence-Man did, so are you going to finish yours up and start one based on his settings? I am already, and I haven't even finished up my other one :P I think I'll still post it on here but I'm going to like this new one more :D

far327 and saltr - Excellent collection of shots, really enjoyed them :)

--JawZ-- - Wow! what a difference ELE makes in the game when your playing it :o Screenshots will only tell you so much until you try it out. Excellent :D

*sensei*

@symphonicjohn- Thanks! I'm just tired of tweaking basically. I don't want base a config off of CM's, I just wanted to run around Skyrim with it! And it is very nice, if only we could get vanilla Skyrim weather fixed we'll be all good :) I'm actually into your idea of straight mixing up enb configs, I meshed mine and kyo's and it was purty hot, and those pics you did with CM and kali's, that stuff was awesome. I'm just going to settle on a bloom and probably just up them to this thread and be done with it. The last config I posted here had some pretty big issues with fog and lightsprite stuff..

@--JawZ-- I do use mind's dark dungeons and yes it is RS indeed! You have made it soooo much easier to fiddle with the enb's!

@far327- Thanks buddy, I just want to stop tweaking I don't want to leave the forums, too much candy for my eyes!

And I don't think I've ever been so afraid of Faendal in my life! "Careful with that axe, Faendal.." :lol:
far327 wrote: Image