TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Heres my 2 cents :)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/

Its the stock settings of this guys work on nexus, the wizard incorporated a pretty good depth of field effect along with boris's work. I'll credit the guy but the nexus site isn't down/over loaded.

Gef

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Using EvoFq3o0 preset with dof. It totally rocks! Evo do you plan on updating your preset with the new enbs?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

hey guys, i heard of a release for a working DoF. Anyone got a link for me?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5587

By copying enbeffectprepass.fx you can use DOF with pretty much any setup.

*master*

Kalicola: Hey yes I've been fiddling with 105 and trying to get most settings imported. I have it looking pretty good without the IL defects but can't get DOF to work with the enbseries.dll

I think Boris has scrapped this version because of IL defects.

So yes i was working on a new one but I'm not sure i could make it look as good as 102.

Have implemented real lighting as well and get some pretty sweet sunsets.

I haven't taken pictures for a long time, I will have to clean up my Flickr account and put some more shots on.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EvoFq3o0: Sound awesome. Can't wait for your next update.. And don't be shy to share screenshots, it makes the waiting time faster :) Anyways, your 102 version is really cool, I wonder how you can improve on this :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

Added realistic lighting to my config too, but with ENB it seems to just working with default hard-coded settings not the config file.
We need separate dungeons, caves, interior, exterior, night, etc. Boris, is this posible with ENBseries?

New version v4.0b, beta because i give up, caves and dungeons are terrible, using daylight :(

And nice wallpaper

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Added realistic lighting to my config too, but with ENB it seems to just working with default hard-coded settings not the config file.
You modify the config file then you have to run the patcher to actually edit it. Make sure the patcher is also enabled in Data files. You also have to exit the game to run the patcher and see the changes as far as I'm aware.

So far I've managed to make Grass not black at night (unlike the original version if you drop darkness low) and increased lighting ranges for Torches and Magic Lights. Got Dungeons balanced out just working on Interiors which is harder than it initially seems as some are modified by other values (like Dungeons or Nights).

It's alot of messing about that's for sure.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

PMind wrote:
jim2point0 wrote:DAMN PMind, that is gorgeous! Do want!
You can have... Just go to my preset page and follow the link... Get my version 2.0 beta ans it's your's...
emh...sorry if I'm noob...but....I can't find it :cry:

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote: You modify the config file then you have to run the patcher to actually edit it. Make sure the patcher is also enabled in Data files. You also have to exit the game to run the patcher and see the changes as far as I'm aware.
I know that, i can see the changes by disabling ENB (shift+f12), and made extreme changes to RL to see if it translate to ENB, but nothing. There is a diference in ENB but only with the main ESP file.