TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Some Screenshots using a slightly modified Version of Unreal Cinema ENB and enbeffectprepass.fx from KENB ...

Fighting Halldir :x

My Follower Susanne Klingensturm ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*sensei*

Awesome pictures everyone^^

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

One pic only. Boris's updating too quick, didn't had time to shoot anything... :lol:

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ--. :), i know they are too dark

Forest, nice

kaffeekranz, hope you manage your night setup

Couple of shots with a more/less same preset and then i get tired (bored) of it and start a new one :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jesus, don't get angry with me..
Maybe he should care a little, yeah. Now even my girlfriend has started setting his character's pictures as my desktop background, so I'm getting annoyed whenever I turn on my computer.
She shows taste, no really this is the biggest compliment for me and my work i yet got as feedback more worth to me than trillion of endorsements, if it's the truth and no ironical exaggeration from you :)

There is over 9 month of spare time "research" into this, you have no idea :)

Could you please tell me which picture your girlfriend has chosen for the background ?
CruNcher
no nudity please! think of all the kids!
First of all i don't think that so many "Kids" surf around here and that the most part are rather "teenager"
and even if kids surf around here they surely watched their mother or father naked and saw their nipples dongs and breasts already in their lives. Oh wonder we all sucked on our mothers breasts didn't we ;) ?

I can partly understand if the Nexus is histarical about this topic because of it's semi commercial nature though there where decisions already where i wrote 3 pages of E-Mails to DarkOne trying to understand his decisions.
Of course if Boris finds what im posting to much then i wont do it anymore and show no body parts that are conflicting with the growing up of your and my childs, kids, teenager and their psychological development :)
I always try to keep "style" and not going into obscenity if you find anything of what im posting of a obscene nature then please tell me, maybe it is sometimes a little provocative but i don't think obscene.

I say our Kids watch more shit and obscene stuff on TV that can hurt their psychological development then anything i posted so far, though parents that just set their kids infront of the TV and don't explain them certain things that the grown ups have developed for them aren't real parents to me anyways but that's another story, not really belonging here to be discussed. :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Hey all,

Fairly new to the game and these forums, but love what I'm seeing and wanted to share some shots I've taken with mod/enb/grass/weather tips from you folk! I'm 150+ mods in (I'm new to PLAYING the game, since modding has take up most of my time) and still plays beautifully. I'm running Opethfeldt6 currently and ELFX+ELE (Just started ELE and sweet merciful carp it is amazing).

*sensei*

mart3ll

Welcome and nice shots, keep them coming :)

Updated to version 0.186, got rid of my effect.txt file, changed some fxaa shader settings.