TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Opethfeldt wrote:
T.A.Z wrote:Hi, I just registered so this is my first post here :)

I'm having a couple of issues with ENB and all of them (allmost) seem to be/are related to catalyst AI. Using AI I got lots of graphical glitches using ENB, like non working DoF (no focusing at all) not properly working adaption (extreme brightness, screen flickering after entering a new cell or saving etc.). I've managed to adjust my settings to this oddities by using low gamma, very dark adaption values and so on. But the problem with screen flickering persists no matter what I do. DoF refuses to work aswell. The only solution is to disable catlyst AI, but by doing this I basicaly disable Crossfire aswell. This results in crappy performance in the mid 20s (FPS) (I'm playing on a 40" full HD LCD). So I'm wondering if there is a known fix or something that I just missed.
I suppose that the problems is, that Catalyst AI also works as a hook like enb and that this is somehow making ENBs adaption to not work right (and DoF).
But I'm wondering why I wasn't having any Issues with GTAIV(ENB) at all?

My specs:

I7 920
HD4890 1gig (crossfire)
8gb DDR3

Thx in advance.
Hi, seems like you are using very old drivers because catalyst AI is an ancient option, try the latest 12.2preview drivers to fix everything except adaptation problems, these even have a new option to disable crossfire (i dont know if works for your card model) .

And to disable adaptation you can edit the enbeffect.fx and make the MIN a highter value than MAX, for example:

//POSTPROCESS 2

float EAdaptationMinV2=0.06;
float EAdaptationMaxV2=0.05;//0.125;

But still you have to search for a good middle betwen the two values. If too dark lower both, if too bright raise both.
Thx for your reply.
I allready tried disabeling adaption, that didn't do the trick :/ I managed to get a decent looking setup by making a config wich would be extremly dark on other systems, but still had the flickering issues no matter what I tried. But I managed to narrow the problem down I think. It isn't catalyst Ai which is causing the problems (And I'm using the newest drivers, but thx for the suggestion) it's Crossfire itself. If I disable crossfire then everything works fine independently from my AI settings. I decided to disable crossfire and to adjust my settings so they don't stress my single GPU too much. I'm quite pleased with the result now as I'm seeing an average of 35 FPS with all effects turned on and configured for high quality. I'm planing on upgrading my rig in the next few weeks anyway, so it's a temporary thing for now, but it's working.

phaistos

hello, a first post with my settings :) thanks to ENB Skyrim looks so much better !

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Lol just saw those on OCN. Nice pics.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*master*

Looks good, phaistos! I love the soft, slightly blurred look. Makes it look like a painting but not too unrealistic. Can I test your config?

Seldar

Unreal Warfare wrote:Image
Wow! This one looks very great!
Wich mods do you have?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So many great screen shots! I'm loving the sabertooth tiger mount!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Seldar wrote:Wow! This one looks very great!

Which mods do you have?
Relevant to the screenshot...

High Resolution Texture Pack (Modified to be used as a base)
S.T.E.P v2.0 (Complete set of textures installed)
Triss Armor Retextured (Mercenary's version)
Lovely Hairstyles (Standalone)
Coverwomen (Look 3)
Mystic Elven Armor and Weapons (Standalone, Mace pictured)
ENB (Using reconfigured version of HD6's effect file & reconfigured version of Matso's Prepass file in conjunction with my own configuration)
FXAA (Used for minor colour correction, shadow depth, and sharpening)

I have many others installed aswell, just not relevant to the image. Think I've spent more time modifying the game than playing it, lol.
far327 wrote:So many great screen shots! I'm loving the sabertooth tiger mount!
It will be better in time. It's very buggy at the moment (consider it an Alpha). Definitely a leap in the right direction for player mounts though.

I want to see if I can put some Mystic Elven Armour on it. :D

And your last screenshot looks almost cartoon like! Pretty cool. :)

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Like your style, far327! Is that your own config?

*master*

Qaiss wrote:
fedorrrz wrote:
Qaiss wrote:PMind, is there a way to reduce the purple shine/reflect color that is on many objects?

Have to say your Atmospheric ENB is so scary at night that I don't even go to certain places cause of the darkness :mrgreen:
Try to reduce BlueShiftAmountDay parameter in your enbseries.ini
Thanks, that did the trick.
Thanks for stepping in there fedorrrz. Its funny I had a few people earlier complain a bit about it and I actually started releasing my set with option to have the blue shift turned off, and everyone was asking why.... They said it was one of things they really liked about it. Its all personal preference of course, so if you like my set minus the blue shift, well, that works for me =D