TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hi all,this is my first time to tweaking enb,let me share my screenshoot so you can give me a review,comment,criticism or any other feedback :),i'm tweaking the 119 version now

*sensei*

Sweet pictures everyone^^

Taken with no deblueify and a some custom changes to vanilla weather.
Not sure if I should go on without or redo changes to weather and try compensate deblueify :>

del

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

tigreton won't share information regarding that girls even via pm and he/she is rare visitor here, so forget it (search old messages, some girls are scu sweetie).

*sensei*

@Diablo_rf Thanks man! Always good to hear positive feedback.
Still trying to balance the exterior lightning. I don't like the way it looks like in the Rift:

Here two evening-shots in Riverwood [not using multiple weathers/ sunset and sunrise settings yet]:

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*master*

CruNcher wrote:Image
under 5 minutes result just amazing :)
Since you're really really trying-too-hard calling for it i feel compelled to give my 2 cents.

The first scarlet was alright.
The abomination above has facial proportions that are completely out of whack. Any real human looking like that would probably be considered ugly.

:roll:

trollololol

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Samurai_Smartie wrote:
CruNcher wrote:Image
Since you're really really trying-too-hard calling for it i feel compelled to give my 2 cents.

The first scarlet was alright.
The abomination above has facial proportions that are completely out of whack. Any real human looking like that would probably be considered ugly.

:roll:

trollololol

you want to kidding me , and you still don't understand anything my friend, better leave me on your ignore list and or get out of your puberty first ;)

PS: Sometimes i wonder if these Anime Freaks are everywhere these days :D

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

@Diablo_rf:
First character is unp body, Ningheim race (kountervibe enb).
Second character is cbbe body, Imperial race with mature skin textures (somber enb).
I try a lot of body and face texture mods and sometimes I really don't know where I got the textures of some of my characters xD.

unpb

cbbe

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:Btw once the texture is loaded it seems state save (preloaded) means if you right after it load another savegame it will be the same condition, only if you exit the Game it gets redecided based on the current memory state.

For kaffeekranz and girlfriend

No texture load issues anymore (reproducible) :)
I know it meant to be freckles but it looks like bad zits problems no offense. Also the last picture is it suppose to be wink ? Cause it looks like she got Chris Brown in the eye. :shock: and the Bra ROFL :lol:

CruNcher wrote:I just got my Old Scarlet Morph back in and adapted it ;)

New

look cool if you're into old looking cougar, but I wouldn't call it amazing. I guess long as you're happy :?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard