TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

CruNcher wrote:Are you scared by her appearance ?

i guess you'll be scared more by the mouth and teeth interaction ?

this is damn hard but the fact that you can iterate in realtime on the fly makes it easy as well :)

CruNcher wrote:
i have the feeling im slowly ready to clone Real Life Females with my approach :)

who are you talking to ? rofl. You are so obsess with yourself and this skyrim female you made. Please just stop.

BTW Yes I'm scare by her appearance and you especially. All your pictures are the same, nothing more except displaying your obsession with this video game female. It's unhealthy and it's like Smeagol from Lord of the ring. MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS . It's creeping me out, get help please............ :shock:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii wrote:
CruNcher wrote:Are you scared by her appearance ?

i guess you'll be scared more by the mouth and teeth interaction ?

this is damn hard but the fact that you can iterate in realtime on the fly makes it easy as well :)

CruNcher wrote:
i have the feeling im slowly ready to clone Real Life Females with my approach :)

who are you talking to ? rofl. You are so obsess with yourself and this skyrim female you made. Please just stop.

BTW Yes I'm scare by her appearance and you especially. All your pictures are the same, nothing more except displaying your obsession with this video game female. It's unhealthy and it's like Smeagol from Lord of the ring. MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSS . It's creeping me out, get help please............ :shock:
No your teenage horizon doesn't understand yet what im doing and have already achieved that is everything ;)

You are just that a Gamer, and so in this way you go to attack mode i was once like you until i grow up ;)

But you are right i should stop this here and starting a Blog where i present results, and reach people that are interested :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 25 Jul 2013, 10:56, edited 2 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

@ CruNcher
Your character's hands seem to have color distortions. Other than that, good progress ;)

Three old shots, still testing 0.193 for any memory issues. So far, works nicely both SLI and CrossFire. I had to make internal hack for CrossFire..... took me weeks to make DoF work, but it was worth it. Argh, still need to actually play the game :lol: :lol:

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:
You are just that a Gamer, and so in this way you go to attack mode i was once like you until i grow up ;)
are you serious right now ? Yes I'm just a gamer, I don't obsess and beat off or fantasy to video gamer character. Also i don't compliment myself on my own work. ;)

charlievoviii wrote:
CruNcher wrote:
are you serious right now ? Yes I'm just a gamer, I don't obsess and beat off or fantasy to video gamer character. Also i don't compliment myself on my own work. ;)
Just let him be mate. Some people fantasize about _spam_, some people fantasize about some girl, in his case he fantasize about his character in skyrim.

I don't want to start an argument, but that obsession and self complimenting is a little extreme and it is pretty creepy.

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote: No your teenage horizon doesn't understand yet what im doing and have already achieved that is everything ;)

But you are right i should stop this here and starting a Blog where i present results, and reach people that are interested :)
You have achieved nothing; you keep talking about your 'renders' and 'realistic skin lighting' and show nothing.. worth showing.
What you're doing isn't realistic or pretty, even by Skyrim's standards.. try to do some actual art, sculpt a few heads, model your dream clothes for your girl, rig a few models.
You'll learn much more than from doing those screenshots.

*sensei*

Want to keep talking about philosophy? Keep to PMs, you're wasting our time with your dribble. We've had this discussion before; it's getting boring. Dissing on each other = no achievement.

Flickr
Twitter

*sensei*

ZeroKing wrote:Want to keep talking about philosophy? Keep to PMs, you're wasting our time with your dribble. We've had this discussion before, it's getting boring.
So do his pictures.

*sensei*

kaffeekranz wrote:
ZeroKing wrote:Want to keep talking about philosophy? Keep to PMs, you're wasting our time with your dribble. We've had this discussion before, it's getting boring.
So do his pictures.

Now I know how many more people I can add to the ignore list.

Enough of the vermin mucking around the dirt; back to screenshots, boobies, dragons, and unnecessary ENB tweaking.

Last edited by ZeroKing on 25 Jul 2013, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

Flickr
Twitter

ZeroKing wrote:Want to keep talking about philosophy? Keep to PMs, you're wasting our time with your dribble. We've had this discussion before; it's getting boring. Dissing on each other = no achievement.
if it's that boring, than why read it and jump in ? are you a Hero of some source, here to save the day ?
kaffeekranz wrote:
CruNcher wrote: No your teenage horizon doesn't understand yet what im doing and have already achieved that is everything ;)

You have achieved nothing; you keep talking about your 'renders' and 'realistic skin lighting' and show nothing.. worth showing.
What you're doing isn't realistic or pretty, even by Skyrim's standards.. try to do some actual art, sculpt a few heads, model your dream clothes for your girl, rig a few models.
You'll learn much more than from doing those screenshots.

well said mate.
ZeroKing wrote:
kaffeekranz wrote:
So do his pictures.
Wait so what you're doing isn't dissing another person ? Don't be a hypocrite.
Last edited by bf3rocks on 25 Jul 2013, 12:14, edited 2 times in total.