TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gionight;

What texture and mesh are those?
I'm currently installing mods again after a long time without them so if you care to share the mods you use for those things I would appreciate it :)

*sensei*

Я знал что ты оценишь Kris†улик, :lol: я тебя тоже очень люблю моя дорогая .

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Kris†a™
Instead of fighting with Gionight i would really like to hear what you have to say about my answer to your skin response and your analyze of my work http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... 410#p33555 im always happy about constructive feedback of my work and progress also ideas are always welcome ;)

Ah i forgot to mention another mode

Scarlet ENB itself has rough specular distribution you gonna like that Krista (Lose Rendering) ;)

Though with 1 click i can change to the Normal Specular distribution (Solid Rendering) ;)

Solid Rendering with sharp Specular

Lose Rendering with rough Specular

Some impressions

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

Gionight

I think your female character looks great. I know Krista has her opinion, and she's very passionate about things, but I think one has to suspend belief a little and realize this is just a game and it's going to have it's limitations. If she didn't really care for that character, what does she really think of the others posted here :lol: I already know my characters usually look like cartoons against the environments, but I'm enjoying the game and loving ENB Series...Thank you Boris for your hard work :D

Updated mine to 0.200. Not seeing a performance boost, but everything looks good except for a strange thing happening with the letterbox bars while moving or panning the camera...it's like they are shaking. Tried to capture it in the first pic. I have a few tests I'm going to do to try to figure it out but I didn't know if anyone else has ever experienced this.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*master*

Dinkledorf wrote: @Cruncher - nice work on the neck seam. I would like to know how you managed it, I can never get rid of it myself no matter what textures I use, especially in ambient light.
You should try to reduce SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplier and SubSurfaceScatteringPower under [OBJECT]. I got Neckseam with high values (e.g. SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierXXX=1.25, SubSurfaceScatteringPowerXXX=8.0) but no seam with low values (e.g. SubSurfaceScatteringMultiplierXXX=0.25, SubSurfaceScatteringPowerXXX=0.5). Dont know why - shouldn't be that way, as popular ENB-Presets like K-ENB uses high values for these parameters, but it seems the head behaves different than the body with SubSurfaceScattering at least with the body and textures I use ...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama;

Jaw dropping images yet again Kyo :)

CruNcher wrote:
charlievoviii wrote:Nice, can you do one without the freckles ?
your request

Looks amazing. Especially the lips :D Did you make the face texture yourself?

*sensei*

Oyama

I agree with JawZ. Wonderful images. The waterfall-pic has to be one of the most epic things i've seen from this game so far :)

Some shots after tweaking SSAO. I think it looks ok now, lowered the scales to 0.75 and changed the different modi and quality-settings. I also added more bloom 8-)
Enjoy!

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB