TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Confidence-Man wrote: Image
That damn lod mountain in back ruins the shot. Is there any mod that forces mountains to high quality at any distance? I have Distant Detail but even that seems to have it's limits.
I read on this mod page that he tried to tick 'Full LOD' on the mountains and it causes huge fps loss. Apparently it's possible, but can it be done without causing a massive performance hit?
High Definition Ivy - 2K
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz|16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1300|EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

confidence-man, wow, just wow, i know you receive this a lot, but you will release your config? or can share for tests? just asking, since you have the most impressive enb i ever see

and here some from my actual gameplay is not incredible like many here in this tread but is the max i can do for now. is opethfield v7 im tweaking a little, since is a amazing enb too :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

vangarden wrote:confidence-man, wow, just wow, i know you receive this a lot, but you will release your config? or can share for tests? just asking, since you have the most impressive enb i ever see
Haha, thanks. Actually it won't be long. I'm done fiddling around and am currently just copy/pasting values from my good weathers for each type to all the regional ones. I could probably have it done in a day if I wanted to but it's extremely tedious and my attention wanders off easily. Once that's done, that's it unless Boris releases a new version with some new effect I want to implement in that timeframe.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

confidence man that is the best news i have heard in a long time!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Cruncher,
I don't know what's wrong with the specular, bue yeah I agree about the blue tint ;)
As confidence Man said the IBL power is responsible for it, the specular response in shadows is a technical thing how the textures are done better results currently are only doable with a environment mapped approach but i didn't saw good rough material results yet only very shiny :)
Confidence-Man wrote:
vangarden wrote:confidence-man, wow, just wow, i know you receive this a lot, but you will release your config? or can share for tests? just asking, since you have the most impressive enb i ever see
Haha, thanks. Actually it won't be long. I'm done fiddling around and am currently just copy/pasting values from my good weathers for each type to all the regional ones. I could probably have it done in a day if I wanted to but it's extremely tedious and my attention wanders off easily. Once that's done, that's it unless Boris releases a new version with some new effect I want to implement in that timeframe.
:)

That will be a great day, it's one of the few ENBs i really want to play, especially seeing all the improvements in weather and tod balancing you made :)
One of the longest in Development ENBs also after Opethfeldts release, towards a more realistic looking HDR light model :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

I have not played or seen anything Skyrim related for months now. The last thing I remember was trying to update Trillville's TV ENB to the newest binary at the time and mix it with other ENBs to create some psycho ENB job.

Even coming back to it now, I see ENB has progressed a lot since I last played, and there's still always seeing the good images here. I always enjoyed viewing the Nexus imageshare, Flickr, or lurking here because of the variety. There was a lot different from each image whether it was different gender, lighting, style, and so on. It still feels the same looking at it now. I've played a fair share of games, Skyrim is just one of those that keeps me coming back.

I wanted to share some images here if that's alright, it's the current configuration I use that "threw in" some numbers for the newer features of the current binary.

Some with more saturation, turned off Vibrance from Sweet FX.

*sensei*

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

^ i can see that she has aged a bit ;)

Flickr Gallery

*sensei*

Trying to redo my Ambient Occlusion. Haven't tried supersampling yet though for FPS' sake :)

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB