TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

How do you take your screenshots? I have always wondered what other people use. It seems like there is a downside to each method of taking screenshots. For example, I don't think ENB takes into account gamma changes, but Fraps does. Not 100% sure.

1. In-game Print Screen
2. SweetFX
3. ENB
4. Fraps

I'm using Fraps as well.

Fraps before, now PrintScreen for the UHD DownSampling.

*master*

Fraps.

And nice shots Saltr.

*sensei*

Just do not alter the ingame gamma from its 1.0 default value and choice of screenshot method is almost irrelevant. For some reason some methods remember to take the gamma adjustment into account and others do not.

I more or less only bought skyrim to mod it.. I enjoy the whole process of modding more then playing the game.. same as with oblivion when it was the hot stuff. These days I am more into writing the shaders myself up the point where it is possible anyways. And ofc. trying to alter meshes and textures that I just find annoying... like your tree thing.

That said then here is a shot of my current test attempt in creating multi color crystal meshes!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Aiyen wrote:Just do not alter the ingame gamma from its 1.0 default value and choice of screenshot method is almost irrelevant. For some reason some methods remember to take the gamma adjustment into account and others do not.

I more or less only bought skyrim to mod it.. I enjoy the whole process of modding more then playing the game.. same as with oblivion when it was the hot stuff. These days I am more into writing the shaders myself up the point where it is possible anyways. And ofc. trying to alter meshes and textures that I just find annoying... like your tree thing.

That said then here is a shot of my current test attempt in creating multi color crystal meshes!

Gorgeous textures. You should do some tree bark and grass textures! ;)

There are ENB presets out there that require a change of the ingame gamma though.

*sensei*

Hehe thanks evok99!

But no I am a quite horrible texture artist even on the best of days... I am only starting to get basic ideas on how to create stuff from the ground up. The crystals are more a use of the meshes then the textures applied.
I do have custom grass and tree textures on my setup though.. but since it is more or less slightly modified versions of other peoples work I do not want to release it... would just be rude. (stuff for crystals is 100% from the ground up using free online source material though!)

That said then here are a few more shots with a few more slight tweaks. Hope I am able to get satisfied enough soon so I can release them! Got two styles down... clean and "worked" crystals, and rough and rocky looking ones.

*sensei*

CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Insomnia
Beautiful shots, very cinematic :)

symphonicjohn
Love your characters and nice shots ;)

wolfgrimdark
That's a great looking ENB - nice showcase ;)

WoodsOfYpres
Supberb Solstheim shots - gonna have to do some shots there myself now.. ;)

saltr
Beautiful style and shots - really nice pieces of art! :D

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

charlievoviii thanks, I really appreciate it! The support from so many great ENB authors in the comments is incredible :D

Saltr thanks for trying out my preset :) Glad you like it. Love that Mammoth shot, you should add it to the mod page images tab ;)

Insomnia thanks again for the support/defense on the mod page :lol: , really enjoying your cinematic shots. Is that subtle vignetting on the recent ones?

WolfGrimDark Thanks again my friend for all the support and lovely screenshots, I added some yesterday to the mod page.

Aiyen *throws septims at screen* I look forward to more texture fixes from you! I'm enjoying having the Falmer Glow fix you uploaded before.

Tetrachromatic ENB
http://www.youtube.com/slothability