TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

*master*

Aiyen wrote:T.A.Z
Do region record edits in tes5edit instead of the CK... much smoother and faster. And then you avoid that issue entirely.
The problems is that I need to add new weathers aswell, as far as I know there is no way to do that with tes5edit, or is there?

*sensei*

You can.. but weathers are faster to do in the CK (most of the time anyways), you can just add the weathers to the .esp then add them to region inside tes5edit afterwards. You can always do regions whenever... as long as you got the weather references.

*master*

Aiyen wrote:You can.. but weathers are faster to do in the CK (most of the time anyways), you can just add the weathers to the .esp then add them to region inside tes5edit afterwards. You can always do regions whenever... as long as you got the weather references.
Allright, I'm a bit lost here :D I know that you can make edits to regions, change weathers, weather chances, sounds etc. But what I would need to do is add a complete new weather type, not modify an existing module to use a different weather.
and I personllay do weathers exlusively in the CK, the render window is a huge help to me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uploaded a new video:

http://youtu.be/A0qKq4bZMO4

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

OWL

@WoodsOfYpres
Nice Colors and Lighting. I Would try to improve the AA.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

T.A.Z wrote:Yet another CK question :D Does anyone know why edits made to regions won't save properly at times? Normaly reloading the esp and saving a couple of times would work but this time around some regions refuse to save no matter what I do. It's really getting frustrating.
Like Aiyen said, it's an issue with CK that I remember struggling with too. What you need to do is to make your new weather in CK (probably duplicate an old one that's closest to what you want and assign a new ID) and then assign it to a region with TES5EDIT. I would avoid using the region editor as much as you can, and if you really really want to try using it, always have a backup (I guess that's mandatory with CK at all times anyway). Also, if I remember right the weather IDs need to heed to a specific naming convention, otherwise they can't be used. I can't sadly remember the details anymore but you can most likely find out about it online. What I did was to take the ID of the one I was copying and use the next available allocation (10e1f2 > 10e1f3).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Strange, I never had any problems adding/changing weathers via the region editor.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Might have been an user error as well I guess... wasn't it crashing like all the time? It's been a long time.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Actually it may have to do with hardware. On my old PC I couldn't save any changes to the regions at all - it would just crash the CK. After I built my new system I had no issues with it. Maybe it's the amount of RAM or something.

T.A.Z. - how much RAM do you have out of curiosity?
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.