TES Skyrim SE

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim SE

3rd Resized set....

*master*

Alright guys. I re-edited my other two posts and swapped the links for 1080p images instead. They aren't in the same order, but I added them regardless. Hope this helps everyone.

*master*

I also think I forgot to mention, this is straight gameplay. Running 50-60 fps @ 2560x1440p. I have about 214 mods installed, 147 of them are ESP's.. Its running smooth as butter and I love it. I have about 10 texture mods from the normal Skyrim, since they have yet to be ported over, but I haven't run into a single issue with them yet.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ibbanez: Thanks for resizing. Much better :-) It already looks extremely good... Any chance that I can try out your ENB preset? Just so I can have a look at it? :-)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*sensei*

Its impossible for me to take good screens. I have barely 30 fps in 1080p, falling down to 6-8 sometimes(even worse than fallout 4 + enb in 1440p goddamnit!). 770@2gb.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
With IBL in the original Skyrims ENB is was possible to simulate skylight reflection on everything, without it shadows tend to be too dark. Ambient colours help a bit. Also, cannot get adaptation to work.

*master*

Hey guys, do my shots look a little darker than should be on your monitors? At home, I think I have the brightness up a tad, because right now while at work, everything looks slightly darker than I saw, especially the bright sun shots of the village, so I'm just wondering how they look on your monitors at home, mobile, etc.

dpeasant
Awesome.... :shock:

Still Few Mods Installed ....
Taken With = Vintage Film Looks SE

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Hey Ibbanez,

this is hard to tell - it's definitely not by much. Your shots look extremly good actually. But yes, maybe a tiny bit to dark indeed (shadows grow too black too soon this way and colors in full light could - maybe - be a bit more washed out then). Then again, the screen I look at atm is certainly not calibrated so that's a very random impression.

Btw., like kalicola, I would be versy delighted if you could share your preset by pm, please.

I've been having some fun building up some shaders to test SE with ENB.
Adaptation definitely does not seem to work, even going so far as breaking the vanilla technique of enbeffect.fx (it shows pure black).
Bethesda seems to have added some sort of contrast filter that makes some things too dark, yet they didn't fix the muddy look of most places.
So far, besides volumetric lightning (not using the other new in-game effects for performance), they just seem to have added a few color filters for certain places/times of the day, such as a visibly orange/green filter during morning in Riverwood.

WIP

Could you guess this one is not real life?
This is in markarth.
Every pic is without parallax.