Fallout 4

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Fallout 4

MaxTheUniqueGamer wrote:Testing out the ENB example DOF:

How did you get your DoF to look like that? I'm having trouble getting the exaggerated look i want

dpeasant wrote:Dof works very well and costs very little perfomance.

Those images look gorgeous, dpeasant.
Are you using a publicly available ENB/ReShade preset or is it your own private tweak?
Would you upload it? :D The DoF looks great too. Are you using the DoF Example settings?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi all! Here's my new video about ENB 0.287 and the depth of field effect, for your consideration:

Some very nice shots here but where are all the configs? ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Wolrajh
Avoid posting links or screenshots to nude pictures, i had lot of issues with them, thanks to modern democracy which allow everything, but nothing.

Alright, removed then. Not even advertising their presence on my flickR although I wont' remove them from there too. =)
I followed the Nexus guiderules that already seemed harsh to me, but as I say in my edit note, I can perfectly ( and sadly ) acknowledge it may bring unexpected flak to the topic.

As for the modern democracy. Ah, man. I'm French, and since the recent attacks, the transformation of France into an autocratic country has taken a new step. Freedom of speech ? watzzat ? Oh yeah, something you can do in jail ! :D

Oh well, removed
I'll probably have new perfecly SFW series later, anyway.

something ive noticed with vanilla fallout 4 and also in witcher 3 is how visuals have a soft glow to them. Is this due to the new lighting system games use? it looks odd to me, overly bright.

*sensei*

OrmrSnaethorsen
Nah, thats just my tests here and there. I dont actually have any preset made, Im testing out various tonemapping methods for now, scrapping older presets. Im using neutral LUTs from nexus + old reshade 0.16 + default enb Dof and post effects like blur+sharp, also - no fog mod from nexuws, which removes interior and exterior fog(for clear weathers).
In any case, preset used in those screens is no more, Ive srapped it and started again from scratch.

Dpeasant

Very nice shots, as always. Your tonemapping solution seems to work really well.

About the external Neutral Lut : are they still needed? The luts provided with the ENB releases seem to do the job. I believe it's linked to UseOriginalColorFilter=false ?

*sensei*